OT: Scott Berry

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
I know this is a State message board, and I know we’re not crazy about baseball right now, but shoutout to Coach Berry for getting win number 500 tonight against Old Dominion. In my opinion, one of the most underrated coaches in the country, and a fine Christian man. He’s the genuine article.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I know this is a State message board, and I know we’re not crazy about baseball right now, but shoutout to Coach Berry for getting win number 500 tonight against Old Dominion. In my opinion, one of the most underrated coaches in the country, and a fine Christian man. He’s the genuine article.
I just about lost my mind... had to read it twice. To be clear, Del Griffith is the real article. Scott Berry is no Del Griffith. You nearly blasphemed up in here.

sss,small,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

11thEagleFan

Sep 6, 2015
Don’t be like scUM fans. What does fine Christian man have to do with coaching? We heard that crap about Cutcliff and Freezus. Christian men can be and usually are scum bags
Because I admire people that actually live that lifestyle, practice what they preach, and positively influence the lives of young people. Scott Berry is no Hugh Freeze.

PCHSDawg

Nov 12, 2014
My son worked USM baseball games for the lil Caesars trailer, caught grief from one of the southern fans who took offense to his State cap. My son's employer started to crawl my son's tail when Scott Berry took my son's side in the disagreement. He didn't have a dog in the hunt, but felt he needed to set the record straight. He's good in my book.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login