OT: Should dude be charged in Hockey player death?

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Off topic and sport but, I personally think this was no accident at all! Dip$hyt clearly lifts his leg up! I wouldn't go as far to charge him with Murder, but definitely manslaughter!

This was no ACCIDENT!

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
Off topic and sport but, I personally think this was no accident at all! Dip$hyt clearly lifts his leg up! I wouldn't go as far to charge him with Murder, but definitely manslaughter!

This was no ACCIDENT!
Yeah after watching the video, the leg lift was intentional.
Something needs to be done as those skates are so sharp - guy should have known better for sure.

Renegade86

Jul 31, 2022
Yep, intentionally tried to kick the guy. Slice his neck, no, but it happened just the same. Should be charged with manslaughter.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Just now saw the video of this. Looked like a Hate Crime to me. If the reverse had happened, the streets would be filled with protests.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Just now saw the video of this. Looked like a Hate Crime to me. If the reverse had happened, the streets would be filled with protests.
Knock it off dude!

Please do not try to disrupt my thread with subliminal hate/race post!

paladin181

Joined Aug 28, 2014
Jan 17, 2022
You never lift your skates, and that's the exact reason. It's why hockey refs let fights go until they hit the ice. Then it becomes really dangerous.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
Most people call it “facts” instead of bait.
I have far too much emotional intelligence to engage in this with you! It's not 'fact' it is solely your opinion! It doesn't matter what 'most' people call it, it is still simply your opinion!

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login