OT: Swag Update; Rubbed Down at Raifords

OzarkaNSW

Jul 12, 2010
Get your Gold Bond and your Vaseline ready. It's time to get rubbed down at Raifords.

Glad we aren't going to Birmingham, nothing against it, I have conquered many a slit there, just don't think
they have a club ready for the very slow, methodical, and aggressive grinding that I'm going to be doing on NYE.

I may not leave Memphis, if we win by my predicted score of 45-10, I may not leave Memphis, what a Hot Streak this Season will end on.

Before we dive into how poppin Memphis will be can we talk a minute about Slap Dick University? Haha Nashville Shark Tank will be
super awful. I'd rather 17 a fat chick (I never have).

Very excited for the Rice women to show up in full force, I've heard very class things about them....by the time they get liquored up and I take them to Smashville USA they will have been professional dancers, Hands down on ground, ***...in the air...poppin on my Jock. It will be a scene. Slow them down with a couple a warm Irish car bombs....then its the hotel pool...That means hard nips. Gonna be cold you say? Haha, never had a shriveled stick in Cold weather (It stays stiff).

17 the world. #RubbedDownAtRaifords

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012
I have this mental image of Ozarka living the life with his motto proudly displayed on his chest.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I recognize I'm getting older and slower mentally, but why was this 9 year old thread bumped today?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login