OT: The “Didn’t turn out the way we wanted, but still had fun!!1” post….

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Can’t you just post a picture without the commentary? If you really don’t care, you won’t even think to comment. When you say that, we know you’re mad that you lost, whether it’s a college game or your kid’s game.

Or how about you just own it and say you’re pissed? I’d actually respect that.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
Can’t you just post a picture without the commentary? If you really don’t care, you won’t even think to comment. When you say that, we know you’re mad that you lost, whether it’s a college game or your kid’s game.

Or how about you just own it and say you’re pissed? I’d actually respect that.
WTF are you on about?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
3D What GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Should have clarified. Social media posts, not SPS. Saw a friend of mine that went to the Auburn game yesterday and posted that "NoT hOw We WaNtEd It To EnD bUt HaDs A bLaSt!!!11". Well good for you.

I guess losing is a blast for folks. As long as you can show that you have status with your Auburn pals.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Should have clarified. Social media posts, not SPS. Saw a friend of mine that went to the Auburn game yesterday and posted that "NoT hOw We WaNtEd It To EnD bUt HaDs A bLaSt!!!11". Well good for you.

I guess losing is a blast for folks. As long as you can show that you have status with your Auburn pals.
It was hot as blazes out there when there wasn't a cloud obscuring the sun. I wouldn't classify much of it as fun. More like LSU-in-September level swampass.

Reactions: DawgInThe256
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login