OT: The Burial

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
The Mrs. and I watched this over the weekend and enjoyed it. Are any of y'all Biloxi dawgs familiar with this story or the O'Keefe family?

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I watched it last night. It was a pretty good show as streaming shows go. I’m a war movie buff and if you want to see some awful productions, find a streaming movie about WW2 that come out in the last three years. They are unwatchable.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
The Mrs. and I watched this over the weekend and enjoyed it. Are any of y'all Biloxi dawgs familiar with this story or the O'Keefe family?

I saw it too, because I know some of the family. I didn't know the whole story, but I thought it was pretty good. Jamie Foxx was really good - the rest of the acting was a little suspect, but he killed it as Willie Gary.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
We watched it last weekend and enjoyed it. Now we are watching Goliath and enjoying it. Billy Bob Thornton is Billy Bob Thornton! My buddy watched the new Rayland Givens. He woke up at 1AM and wanted to watch something until he got tired but ended up Bing watching all 8 episodes. He said the last episode blew him away.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
We watched it last weekend and enjoyed it. Now we are watching Goliath and enjoying it. Billy Bob Thornton is Billy Bob Thornton! My buddy watched the new Rayland Givens. He woke up at 1AM and wanted to watch something until he got tired but ended up Bing watching all 8 episodes. He said the last episode blew him away.
First season of Goliath was great. Season two was good. Season three; not so much.

CDawg08

Oct 5, 2022
Watched The Covenant couple weeks ago. Thought it was great movie well done based on true story Green Beret master sergeant and his translator.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We watched it last weekend and enjoyed it. Now we are watching Goliath and enjoying it. Billy Bob Thornton is Billy Bob Thornton! My buddy watched the new Rayland Givens. He woke up at 1AM and wanted to watch something until he got tired but ended up Bing watching all 8 episodes. He said the last episode blew him away
It’s called Rayland Givens ?
What is it on ?

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
It's called Justified:City Primeval on Hulu. It's nowhere nearly as good as the original Justified though. Rayland has been re-assigned to De-troit and it's like 10 years later than when the first one ended

Last edited:

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I watched it last night. It was a pretty good show as streaming shows go. I’m a war movie buff and if you want to see some awful productions, find a streaming movie about WW2 that come out in the last three years. They are unwatchable.
95% of all the movies that have come out within the last five years are unwatchable. We quit, trying to entertain people or tell a good story.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
It's called Justified:City Primeval on Hulu. It's nowhere nearly as good as the original Justified though. Rayland has been resigned to De-troit
I haven't watched it yet. My buddy watched it on Prime. He said the last episode was the best.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
First season of Goliath was great. Season two was good. Season three; not so much.
We just finished season 1. Great character development. William Hurt was a good bad guy. If you haven't seen the movie Body Heat check it out. It is set in Florida and he is really good in that one. Really good movie.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
It was a good story but I couldn't get past them trying to pass scenes filmed in downtown New Orleans as Jackson.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login