OT: the moon

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Um....and?

I get that it's almost certainly just environmental differences that lead to it, but is his theory so far fetched? It's entirely possible that Reeses runs multiple factories or runs where different ingredients or recipes are used.
touche a bit.

At least back then, they did have different recipes for some of their seasonal products like the easter egg shaped cups.
But the actual regular cups that came in plastic or paper wrapping? Those were the same back then. The dried ones were just older.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
touche a bit.

At least back then, they did have different recipes for some of their seasonal products like the easter egg shaped cups.
But the actual regular cups that came in plastic or paper wrapping? Those were the same back then. The dried ones were just older.
I don't enjoy them like I did when I was younger. Maybe I just grew up**** or maybe they really taste different. They seem more grainy and sugary today. Y'all's thread made me curious and found this:

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
This is a mystery that even my college astronomy book cannot answer. Could it be the Russians? I heard they are up to something.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
It's those reflectors the Apollo missions left up there.
Don't you know that never happened? It was all a Hollywood set. NASA spent way more cash on props, bribes, books, authors, videos/movies and all that stuff when it would've been cheaper just to fly the missions.

And the Earth is flat. An alien species lives on the other side and the government uses volcanoes to travel back and forth.

• Haha
Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Used to have an employee that was certain there were two moons. A daytime moon and a nighttime moon.
I had a coworker who claimed he was putting on a roof once using a nail gun, he fell and as he was sliding down he used the nail gun to fire a nail into his hand and that stopped him. He also said he was riding one day with the window down and a huge screech owl lit on his arm.

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I had a coworker who claimed he was putting on a roof once using a nail gun, he fell and as he was sliding down he used the nail gun to fire a nail into his hand and that stopped him. He also said he was riding one day with the window down and a huge screech owl lit on his arm.
I was riding my Harley on the Trace years ago and an owl swooped between my face and the windshield. Brushed my left arm. It happened so fast that I immediately questioned what just happened but a buddy riding behind me saw the whole thing.

Reactions: She Mate Me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login