OT: Tobacco Road Golf Course

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
The 736a tee time Friday morning has become available. Sunrise is 714a. TR is on the realistic course Bucket List but won't be only time I get a chance to play it as I have family in North Carolina, but this is by far the best time of year and tee time that works for me if I was to pull the trigger. This is the first time in a while where it would work for me to play it. I would have a 1hr 40min car ride to get there.

Anyone who's played it what would you do?

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
The course looks pretty incredible from the pictures on google images. That would put you leaving your house about 5? If it’s a “bucket list” course like you say, and you can make it, why not? It’d be a great way to start a long weekend.

ETA: I apologize, I missed your last sentence. I haven’t.

Last edited:

Treemydawg

Sep 29, 2013
I’d quit being over dramatic and book the tee time and go play. If it’s on your bucket list why even question it?

boatsandhoes

Sep 6, 2012
i have played it, and so should you. Number one is incredible. There are holes there you won’t see anywhere else outside of maybe wolf creek in mesquite. Pull the trigger

Reactions: TheStateUofMS

STATEgrad04

Mar 3, 2008
The 736a tee time Friday morning has become available. Sunrise is 714a. TR is on the realistic course Bucket List but won't be only time I get a chance to play it as I have family in North Carolina, but this is by far the best time of year and tee time that works for me if I was to pull the trigger. This is the first time in a while where it would work for me to play it. I would have a 1hr 40min car ride to get there.

Anyone who's played it what would you do?

Sent you a PM.

Reactions: TheStateUofMS

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
The course looks pretty incredible from the pictures on google images. That would put you leaving your house about 5? If it’s a “bucket list” course like you say, and you can make it, why not? It’d be a great way to start a long weekend.

ETA: I apologize, I missed your last sentence. I haven’t.
Hey, thanks for the input!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login