OT: UFO's at Red Rocks

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
A dozen Red Rocks employees see a UFO at 1 am at Red Rocks.

UFO, Military or were they just stoned out of their minds? We report, you decide.

Side note, if you are into going to concerts and have not been to Red Rocks I would highly recommend. I saw the String Cheese Incident there several years ago. Fantastic venue.

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
It wasn't this UFO?:

Reactions: patdog

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
UFO's are real. Now are they from out of space or not that is debatable. I think the US Airforce has **** only dream about in movies. All these aircraft the Navy pilots' film are top secret Air Force crafts ******* with them.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
12 people saw this and not one pulled out a phone to video it. I’m not buying that. It was 1am. 10 of the 12 employees would have already been playing on their phones instead of working.
Bingo.

Smartphones have basically ended allegations of alien abduction worldwide. It doesn’t make a great bar story when it’s meet with “and you didn’t have your camera”?

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
IMO...UFOs generally can be of 3 origins.....Governmental, Environmental, and Biblical. Could be our government or someone else's. If China or Russia has come up with something the U.S. knows nothing about, I would be very concerned. Or it's very likely something from our own government that they are testing on us. The environment can also play some very unusual tricks on our eyes....gases, fog, mists, wind and light sources have been known to create some strange environmental phenomena. Biblically, there have been numerous examples from the Old and New Testament times where very unusual phenomena have been viewed by many and recorded in some of the letters of the Bible. And looking at the degradation of society we see everyday around us could signal we may be approaching the end times before Christ returns. That alone would be a major event that will startle the average viewer. Inter realm travel has been mentioned too (the travel from Heaven to our earth and back). It was mentioned somewhere that inhabitants of heaven could just "think" a destination 1000's of miles away and they would arrive there within seconds. That type speed and movement would rival what many of our navy pilots have been seeing lately. However, if one is not of the Christian belief system, you would likely poo poo this source anyway. But there is a historical record UFO type visuals occurred many times long ago.

Reactions: yakalot2

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not the best one to tell this as @Mjoelner is the one that knows this person so I'll just relay the overview of the story as he told me and he can flesh it out if he so desires.

That said, a place he used to work one of his coworkers was a former employee of Area 51. One day as this coworker was walking through the office on the way to a meeting he asked him about what was out there. He just turned around and said, "If you ever see anything in the sky you don't know what it is...It's ours." He then turned around and walked on to his meeting.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
IMO...UFOs generally can be of 3 origins.....Governmental, Environmental, and Biblical. Could be our government or someone else's. If China or Russia has come up with something the U.S. knows nothing about, I would be very concerned. Or it's very likely something from our own government that they are testing on us. The environment can also play some very unusual tricks on our eyes....gases, fog, mists, wind and light sources have been known to create some strange environmental phenomena. Biblically, there have been numerous examples from the Old and New Testament times where very unusual phenomena have been viewed by many and recorded in some of the letters of the Bible. And looking at the degradation of society we see everyday around us could signal we may be approaching the end times before Christ returns. That alone would be a major event that will startle the average viewer. Inter realm travel has been mentioned too (the travel from Heaven to our earth and back). It was mentioned somewhere that inhabitants of heaven could just "think" a destination 1000's of miles away and they would arrive there within seconds. That type speed and movement would rival what many of our navy pilots have been seeing lately. However, if one is not of the Christian belief system, you would likely poo poo this source anyway. But there is a historical record UFO type visuals occurred many times long ago.
The Billy Graham message board is that way. ~~>

patdog

May 28, 2007
Yeah, I’m gonna put Biblical phenomena pretty low on the list of possible explanations here. But slightly above actual aliens.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Travis Taylor should be in nearby NE Utah recording the next season of "Secret of Skinwalker Ranch". Hope they called him to run over there and shout "UAP. That's a dad gum UAP"!

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Most underrated band in rock history. Phill Mogg was still kicking *** well into his 70s.

My first thought as well and surprised they were still around. Brings back a memory from way back.
Went to Peaches (anyone old enough to remember shopping at Peaches?) in St. Louis and bought the Strangers in the Night album and Going Coconuts by Donny and Marie at the same time. Check out guy gave me a funny look.

Reactions: patdog

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I'm not the best one to tell this as @Mjoelner is the one that knows this person so I'll just relay the overview of the story as he told me and he can flesh it out if he so desires.

That said, a place he used to work one of his coworkers was a former employee of Area 51. One day as this coworker was walking through the office on the way to a meeting he asked him about what was out there. He just turned around and said, "If you ever see anything in the sky you don't know what it is...It's ours." He then turned around and walked on to his meeting.
There are actually two instances where I was told stuff.
1. When I was at MSU, I was a student worker at the Raspet Flight Lab and helped build the Honda Jet. The guy they brought in to fly it was a retired Air Force test pilot. Not just a retired Air Force pilot. Test pilots are a totally different breed. Anyway, he was on the way to a meeting at the Honda building one day and while he was walking through the Raspet hangar we got to talking about an upcoming airshow in Columbus. He was all excited because they were going to have a stealth fighter parked there. I told him "I figured you had probably flown one before". He said he hadn't but that he had seen them flying forever and had even seen them aerial refueling but what he had never seen was one parked on the ground and he wanted to check out the configuration of it's landing gear. As the conversation broke up and he started off toward the meeting with about 40lbs of notebooks under his arm, I asked him "Dave, what all have you seen?" He just slowly turned around and said "I've seen schit in the air that you would not believe existed." and kept walking.

2. At the place Hugh'sburnerphone and I currently work a guy who used to work in our composite shop had also done composite repair in the Air Force. He said he used to catch the Janet flights out of Vegas to Area51 and perform composite repairs on B2 stealth bombers. He was telling me how much more caustic the military grade materials are than what is used for civilian aviation. He said while performing a repair that he and his co-worker were in full-body pressure suits with instructions to NOT lift their respirators. Well as the repair drug on and they were shooting the breeze, my buddy said he forgot and he lifted it. He said as he exhaled his second breath, blood came pouring out of his nose. Now that is some bad stuff! We talked a little longer and as the conversation ended, I said "John, what all did you see out there?" Now I was expecting either 1: Nothing. Just some old buildings and some B2's they were working on. OR 2: Some crazy story about aliens. Instead I got #3: "I'll just say this. If you ever see a flying saucer, it's ours."

Here is another example of how caustic that material is. Do you remember when the F117 was shot down in Bosnia and people (including me) questioned why we didn't have two cruise missiles in the air 5 minutes later to wipe out the remains of the jet to keep Russia and China from examining it? My friend John (from the 2nd story above) said he asked his C.O. the same thing. He said his C.O. told him "You saw the footage of it burning didn't you? Nobody that touched a piece of that plane is going to be alive within a year anyway."

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
I saw this the other day and thought it was pretty interesting.

If this is true, keep in mind that if this is public now, DARPA and the military have probably already had it for 20 years.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Yeah, I’m gonna put Biblical phenomena pretty low on the list of possible explanations here. But slightly above actual aliens.
I remember when this was relegated to 2 guys in a flat bottom boat on the 10PM local news or the front pages in the grocery store check out lines. Modern media helping get the truth out now I suppose.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Three.
Rows.
Of Windows.

Think about that. WTF do extraterrestrial outer space explorers need 17in windows for

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
The entire world pretty much has all these cell phone cameras, YouTube content video cameras like GoPros or digital cams, door bell cameras, game and trail cameras, security cameras, dash cameras for vehicles, body cams, wifi cams on beaches college campuses, etc etc etc yet we NEVER see conclusive video or still photo evidence of any of these UFOs, Big Foot, ghosts, Loch Ness, Chupacabras, none of them. And when we get reports of them 99% of the time it's from sources like this, a bunch of stoners at 1:00 a.m. with no evidence at all. You know there's security cameras all over a place like Red Rocks, where's that footage? Some people are just attention who'res that live for drama and 5 minutes of so called fame

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
All due respect to @Lucifer Morningstar, if we are indeed being visited by advanced civilizations, it seems like a difficult fact to square with earthly religions.

“Hey guys - Welcome to Earth! Let me show you where your one true prophet, Muhammad, ascended into Heaven!”