OT Update 1.2 Billion $$ now. What would you do id you won?

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Buy another Helicopter and a jet.
House in Playa Hermosa CR, Big Sky, Montana, Silverton or Telluride CO, Starkville, MS and near Santa Rosa, FL.
Invest the rest and chill.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Whatever the Hell I wanted to.

To keep it MSU related, I'd have a box or the best seats for every major sport we play. I'd buy a second home is Starkvegas and spend a few days a week up there during sportsball seasons. I'd buy the biggest, most obnoxious RV I could get my hands on, then hire someone to drive my sorry *** all over this great nation (and every SEC stadium) until I dropped dead from all the martinis I'd have my servants mix for me.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I bought 7 ($21) for the last drawing on Friday. I matched the megaball on 1 of those and did the multiplier so I got $6 back. I cashed that in today and bought 2 with it and 3 more for tonight's drawing. So I got 5.

When I win I will help both my daughters buy a house. I will setup each of them with some sort of trust fund with a portion of it to help them not have to worry about money but they will keep working. I will buy a small waterfront property in Cape Coral where one of my daughters live. It will have 2 boat lifts. One for a bay boat and the other a sea boat with 3 motors. I might take people out, but they would have to be experienced fisherman only. I ain't baiting anyone's hook. I am fishing the whole time. I will put them on fish and they get to pay for my sparkling personality and company.

Oh yeah. and buy any damn Bourbon I wanted to to mix with my Diet Mountain Dew.

Last edited:

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Pay off everything and then invest in properties and businesses. Buy land where I've always wanted and build a home. Maybe do that in two or three places. Make sure my immediate family is set with some and then younger ones have trusts set up. Then box seats to whatever sporting even I want.

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
I contributed to someone’s retirement. 10 tickets and not a single matched number. Most not even close. Imagine that!

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Buy some expensive 2 inch platform shoes to make me 6'2", gain back the 40 pounds I lost last year to become 230 and hire a badass Marine drill instructor to teach me that kung fu stuff and I would be the riches badass on the planet.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
I'm gonna visit those foreclosing son-of-a-guns at the Indianola Savings & Loan, slap that money on the barrelhead and buy back the family farm. You ain't no kind of man if you ain't got land.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
Since it passed $1B I’ll grab a ticket. I figure one ticket is infinitely better odds than zero tickets.

Sep 15, 2009
If someone hits the winning number, the estimated payout on Megamillion Tuesday night (7/26) is $810,000 long term payout, or a pretax check for $470,000,000. Of course, it isn't the record, which was $1.5 Billion or something like that.

Just for fun - Will you buy a ticket for the drawing? (I have one). What would you spend the money on if you won?

Keep 10%
Charity: 50%
MSU NIL: 40%

FISHDAWG

Dec 27, 2009
I would get this years Texas A&M's OL recruiting class to transfer to one hell of a deal with State ... and then I would go after Skenes

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Now that it is up over a Billy, I am not only going to buy SPS and put Jean in charge, but I will also shoot Fishwater about $6k or so to cover what he missed out on in stimmy so he can't hold that **** over everyone's head anymore.

MaxwellSmart

May 28, 2007
Buy land. Lot's of land. Might even light a couple of stogies with a $100 bill. Make sure the baseball team could always outbid Vandy for players. Probably throw a little to the football program too. Maybe after that I could still afford to buy ammo and plink away like I did 30 or 40 years ago.

MagnoliaHunter

Jan 23, 2007
make every MSU sport the most attended in the ncaa

1. put some of it into an investment of some kind picked by someone smarter than me about it. There seem to be a LOT of them on here.
2. Hire some college students to go to every game in every sport and sit outside to do the following.
3. before every game at every sport you get your picture taken and printed out with date on it.
4. at the end of the game you turn it in. You have to turn in your own picture as an entry.
5. at the end of the year, there's a drawing for 3-4 $50,000 dollar prizes. Number and/or value of prizes may go up after talking with my accountants.

Or

buy my mama a new car and spend the rest on PCP.

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
The guy behind me in line today told me he was "sending good juju" my way and to remember him if I won. I'll buy him a car/boat/etc. No plan after that.

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
Just buy HD an XXXX large tee shirt (wressling teeshirt). then you would have 1.1 billion left.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
In a dream this is what I would do. I honestly would try my best to lay low, but it’s not possible. Give my family what they need to set them up for life and their kids up for life. Give a ton to my friends so they can retire. Stay in my current house and let my daughter grow up in an environment that she loves. Everyone asks my wife what does Brian do? He never seems to work and you don’t either. Oh we are importer exporters. I’d play golf every day I wasn’t on a boat, owned by me with a full crew catching snapper, Wahoo, Sailfish, etc. I’d probably get scoreboard club because I don’t want to be too obvious and I like standing. This is where my friends come into play because they are right there with me. I’d get a loft under some umbrella corporation so nobody knows that I’m the money guy. I would charter jets to my other home on PSV. The overhead on owning a jet is not enough for me if I don’t have recurring income. The rest would be left to my daughter in a trust that she has no idea about until she turns 25. It’s a completely absurd scenario but so is me winning the lottery. Also, I’d give Ruckus a house on the best Redfish producing peninsula in the world so he would stop being so miserable.

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
I would set my family up and live like a king. I would give the MSU Bulldog Club $100,000,000, and I would give the Bulldog Initiative (NIL) $10.00, just on principle…

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login