OT: Vegas PSA

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I know we’ve had a couple Vegas threads over the last few months, and several people have liked the Cosmopolitan. Problem is that it’s been on its own for reward purposes. Well, I got an email from MGM yesterday saying Cosmopolitan is now in their network. I haven’t seen it pop up as a discount/comp option on the app yet, but wanted to give y’all a heads up that if you get discounts for MGM properties then Cosmopolitan is probably about to be a new option

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I stayed in MGM Grand’s Signature Series a few days ago. It was nice, but I’m not a Vegas expert by any means.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
For whatever reason that’s the one place I don’t get comped, so it’s been off my list. Haven’t stayed at the Grand itself either, but want to check out the Cirque show there

missouridawg

Oct 6, 2009
The rewards system is the only reason I've never stayed in the Cosmopolitan. Looking forward to seeing what deals come up now. MGM, Bellagio, Aria, and Venetian are the ones I've been at the most.

Connor Mead

Mar 4, 2014
For whatever reason that’s the one place I don’t get comped, so it’s been off my list. Haven’t stayed at the Grand itself either, but want to check out the Cirque show there

I't the only Cirque show I haven't seen. Best show I have ever seen there is Rock of Ages followed by O, saw Danny Gains years ago and he was really good, but you can't get tickets to his show anymore (yes I know). Don't think Rock of Ages is there anymore, but I thought it was awesome.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
loved Rock of Ages - heard it was coming back but a quick search doesn't show anything

Connor Mead

Mar 4, 2014
loved Rock of Ages - heard it was coming back but a quick search doesn't show anything
Heard the same but wasn't able to find anything either. Would love to see it back at the Venetian or somewhere that will put some good effort into the setting.

engie

May 29, 2011
I stayed in MGM Grand’s Signature Series a few days ago. It was nice, but I’m not a Vegas expert by any means.
I’m in Signature tower 1 right now for the next 11 days or so. I like it a lot better than mgm grand proper, for sure. Just having an actual refrigerator and microwave makes a huge difference.

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
They have an empty mini fridge and microwave in Vdara as well, but I get comped there. Really enjoyed it and would recommend. Signature is $200/night for me. Seems like people are always down there. Next time I’m out there, I’ll send the Kissinger signal into the night sky, and we can have a meet up at the sixpack tailgating tent. Would be fun for a football weekend. Circa opened downtown and has a sweet setup

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
Have any of you done a trip to Grand Canyon western rim or the Zion NP while staying in LV?

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
I just did Zion a month ago, but I stayed in Cedar City. Drove to Vegas the next day and stayed there for a few days after. It’s not too bad of a drive, but it’d be a pretty long day if you were driving there and back from Vegas same day. St. George might be a better place to stay than Cedar City. Can also easily do Bryce from Cedar though

Edit; honestly for Zion I’d stay a night in the little town at the park itself. Seemed cool

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login