OT video of bridge collapse in Baltimore

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
I kinda find it astounding how many people think this was premeditated. I can certainly understand questioning it immediately after it happened but with all the info that has come out I don’t see how you can say this was done intentionally.
This vessel took out some dock with a wide swing-out back in 2018. Crew reported electrical issues with steering system for that incident.

Shows how edgy people are now, looking for a terrorist angle where there is none.

Last edited:
Reactions: patdog

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I kinda find it astounding how many people think this was premeditated. I can certainly understand questioning it immediately after it happened but with all the info that has come out I don’t see how you can say this was done intentionally.
Easy. Everything needs to fit your political narrative and every tragedy must be used to tear down the political enemy. We are only steps away from t-ball outcomes that don't go our way being the other side's fault.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
This vessel took out some dock with a wide swing-out back in 2018. Crew reported electrical issues with steering system for that incident.

Shows how edgy people are now, looking for a terrorist angle where there is none.
When it was docked in Chlie they reported electrical and propulsion issues.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
There's always some number of folks who simply cannot grasp that sometimes truly horrific things happen, often with a complex series of events and simple mistakes leading up to it. It's far easier and even more comforting almost that there must be some evil "they" who has a plan, does the bad things and holds you back.

Reactions: olblue and patdog

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Some people love conspiracies and have that kind of personality to believe almost any conspiracy Theory

Reactions: patdog

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

First day on the internet?

James Franco Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Easy. Everything needs to fit your political narrative and every tragedy must be used to tear down the political enemy. We are only steps away from t-ball outcomes that don't go our way being the other side's fault.
Low-information, under-educated, prone to outsourcing your thoughts to someone else who you think knows more, inability to understand complexity and randomness, lazy thinking, blinded by ideology, belief that bad things are always caused by bad people with bad motives, unable to understand that things that rarely happen really happen only rarely because talented people in important positions help prevent more tragedies (police acting quickly to stop traffic from going on the bridge)....pick one or more.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Some people love conspiracies and have that kind of personality to believe almost any conspiracy Theory
My favorite current cycle is:
  1. Conspiracy theorist pontificates about some politicized BS originating from an easily (if you care to try) debunked BS source
  2. Pause for a bit
  3. Chime back in later citing the exact same BS sources to "prove" that they were right to believe the BS in the first place
It would be comical if it weren't so sad...

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
My favorite current cycle is:
  1. Conspiracy theorist pontificates about some politicized BS originating from an easily (if you care to try) debunked BS source
  2. Pause for a bit
  3. Chime back in later citing the exact same BS sources to "prove" that they were right to believe the BS in the first place
It would be comical if it weren't so sad...
Yeah but you're not connecting the dots. This was the Francis Scott Key Bridge and America was founded as a white supremacist, settler colonial society that oppresses non-binary, gender ***** bodies of color and .... It's all connected.

Anyway, the police who rushed to prevent more potential deaths are heroes.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login