OT: What are y’all’s thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Nope. Have you watched any news out of Australia ? The requirements are getting ridiculous here in many cities and the left is making all kinds of ridiculous demands. Personally I am sure I am immune already so its not a big deal to me. If I was 70 years old and a fat diabetic I might be concerned but I am not. Statistically it is not very deadly. There are 8 billion people on this planet. Less than 1% died of Covid. Car wrecks are more dangerous, but whatever.

What other eugenics are you into?

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
It will just be like MLK day or Veterans Day. Only government employees will have the day off, and they vote Democrat.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Go ahead and get it. There is no rational reason not to for most people.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
There's something different about this thread

No. My bad. It's the same as the last 50 mask threads.

Really glad you posted it.

rumsearch

Mar 3, 2008
Nope. Have you watched any news out of Australia ? The requirements are getting ridiculous here in many cities and the left is making all kinds of ridiculous demands. Personally I am sure I am immune already so its not a big deal to me. If I was 70 years old and a fat diabetic I might be concerned but I am not. Statistically it is not very deadly. There are 8 billion people on this planet. Less than 1% died of Covid. Car wrecks are more dangerous, but whatever.

While Americans drove less in 2020 due to the pandemic, NHTSA's early estimates show that an estimated 38,680 people died in motor vehicle traffic crashes

The official 350,831 COVID-19 deaths for 2020 reflects deaths in which COVID was the underlying cause of death.

Car fatalities and covid deaths are for the us only and not the world. Covid is more dangerous in the us.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Yes I have seen news from Australia. Their requirements, in some areas, have been very strict. Australia is a different country that is on the opposite side of the world. Australia's policies are as meaningful(or meaningless) to me as Kenya's policies and North Korea's policies.

I live in a state that never shut down and had a mask policy for only about 8 weeks. I can't say I have first hand experience with cities making all sorts of ridiculous demands. What are all these current cities and unreasonable demands that you speak of?
I already commented on DC. Is that really the level of terrible things?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
See you are showing your true colors.

Having the vaccine doesn’t stop you from spreading Covid. It’s just like asymptomatic people. YOU CAN STILL SPREAD COVID.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It’s amazing how I have antibodies which are just as good or more effective than the vaccine, but somehow you think I am being dramatic for not getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login