OT> What the Hell is wrong with people??

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
I wonder what prompts people to go thru the effort to dump like that. Do they not have trash services where they live?

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I wonder what prompts people to go thru the effort to dump like that. Do they not have trash services where they live?
May not want to pay for it, may not give two ***** about doing things like this, or both. Probably both. People who do things like have zero regard for anybody else but themselves. They're going to do what they want to do with zero 17s given.

Reactions: Anon1704414204

Puppers

Oct 1, 2022

I caught a roofer on one of my turn rows dumping shingles and stuff from a job he had just finished. He was just about through when I pulled up. I sat and watched as he picked every piece up by hand for over an hour. You know he charged his customers for disposal too.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
May not want to pay for it, may not give two ***** about doing things like this, or both. Probably both. People who do things like have zero regard for anybody else but themselves. They're going to do what they want to do with zero 17s given.
Exactly.

And the DNGAS attitude when it comes to garbage disposal is bipartisan.

I remember when a bunch of libertarian folks were upset at the Jones County Board of Supervisors for mandating garbage pickup and tax collection some 25 or so years ago.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
I caught a roofer on one of my turn rows dumping shingles and stuff from a job he had just finished. He was just about through when I pulled up. I sat and watched as he picked every piece up by hand for over an hour. You know he charged his customers for disposal too.
,"Turn Rows"? This was on your farm?

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
This sentence boils down why it happens here:

"It is a street scattered with a few vacant houses."

If that street has occupied homes that are maintained and taken care of, people won't pull this kind of crap. Dollars to donuts those vacant houses are in disrepair and probably overgrown.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I see it all the time on the farm. People will just go dump shít in the middle of the roads It’s a weekly occurrence.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login