OT wife tested positive last Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
She has mostly recovered. Like others said day 2 was the worst. She slept almost all day. For the first three days I stayed in a different part of house most of the time but I didn’t avoid her 100% of the time. I brought her food and stuff to drink. For whatever reason I haven’t ever had it. This is a strange virus.

msubrave

Nov 17, 2015
I grilled a tri-tip from Super Jr. last night. Seasoned with brisket rub from Malcolm Reed. Turned out pretty good.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
Mr down voter. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Some of y’all are hilarious and so predictable

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I grilled a tri-tip from Super Jr. last night. Seasoned with brisket rub from Malcolm Reed. Turned out pretty good.

The tri-tip would be a better discussion than Covid. The Covid threads wouldn’t be bad if they didn’t all end in the same thing… some say vaccines are great, some say vaccines are bad… some say mask work, some say they don’t. Then Drebin post some Facebook facts and the thread gets locked shortly after

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
Some of us are just tired of hearing about COVID. By this point, almost everyone has gotten it. We don’t broadcast everytime someone gets the flu so why is this any different. Make your own medical decisions and get back to life to where we don’t discuss this bs anymore.

OliveBranchDAWG

Aug 22, 2012
Some of us are just tired of hearing about COVID. By this point, almost everyone has gotten it. We don’t broadcast everytime someone gets the flu so why is this any different. Make your own medical decisions and get back to life to where we don’t discuss this bs anymore.

The media has made COVID into something bigger than what it actually is. And has tried to turn us into a narcissistic society.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I get it but you clicked on a Covid thread, read it and commented. There are a lot of threads on here that I don’t ever click on.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I get it but you clicked on a Covid thread, read it and commented. There are a lot of threads on here that I don’t ever click on.
Glad she is feeling better and you escaped it.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Thoughts and prayers going up for all of you -- stay healthy. Hopefully, one day science will catch up with these fast-moving maladies

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
Grilling a 4 lb this afternoon. Just planning on a littlepaprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Going for 135 internal temp.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Glad she’s doing ok.

I for one enjoy the updates.

Also, some will be sorry to know, but I’m almost 100% now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login