OT: WWE having a rough week

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
That press event was something. I am very intrigued by The Rock being a heel in all this. Was a big Rock fan during the late 90’s/early 2000’s and his work as a bad guy is super underrated.

Based off everything that went down, it looks like maybe they’re setting up Rock & Roman vs Cody & Seth on Mania Night 1, then Cody vs Roman on Night 2 (likely with Cody winning this time). And then maybe playing the long game with Rock vs Roman and doing it at next year’s Mania? Just speculating here.

The exchange last night has me wanting to see a Rock vs Cody match now. Perhaps that’s a Summerslam type thing if Dwayne is around.
The delusional heel Rock was the best version of Rock. I think Cody/Seth vs Rock/Roman at Elimination Chamber may be what happens, but I'm not sure they'd throw the Rock's return away at a PPV that is happening at 4 am in the US.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
That press event was something. I am very intrigued by The Rock being a heel in all this. Was a big Rock fan during the late 90’s/early 2000’s and his work as a bad guy is super underrated.

Based off everything that went down, it looks like maybe they’re setting up Rock & Roman vs Cody & Seth on Mania Night 1, then Cody vs Roman on Night 2 (likely with Cody winning this time). And then maybe playing the long game with Rock vs Roman and doing it at next year’s Mania? Just speculating here.

The exchange last night has me wanting to see a Rock vs Cody match now. Perhaps that’s a Summerslam type thing if Dwayne is around.
In his book he talked about how much he loved being a heel but ultimately the crowd always popped for him as a face so Vince wanted him that way.

Reactions: Dawgg

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
One thing I did love about WCW's final year or so was Norman Smiley going after their Hardcore title. It was so ridiculous.
I miss WCW. Raunchy AF. All great things come to an end.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login