OT: Wyatt Earp and The Cowboy Wars on Netflix

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
This short series is really interesting. Ed Harris narrates. While Tombstone will never be replaced as a movie, this explores the wider reaches of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. A huge revelation, to me at least, was that this all took place during The Gilded Age.

Last edited:

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I loved it. It’s so funny how Ike was portrayed in Tombstone vs who he actually was.

val kilmer tombstone GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
This short series is really interesting. Ed Harris narrates. While Tombstone will never be replaced as a movie, this explores the wider reaches of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. A huge revelation, to me at least, was that this all took place during The Gilded Age.
I watched one episode so far. I like the back stories and factual details that are left out by others.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I saw something last week that there going to be a Tombstone remake in the near future. I'll be honest, I liked Wyatt Earp better than Tombstone but I like Val Kilmer better the Dennis Quade as Doc Holiday.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Good show. Would've been better as just a docudrama with Ed narrating & no "expert" interviews.