OT: Wyatt Earp and The Cowboy Wars on Netflix

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
This short series is really interesting. Ed Harris narrates. While Tombstone will never be replaced as a movie, this explores the wider reaches of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. A huge revelation, to me at least, was that this all took place during The Gilded Age.

Last edited:

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I loved it. It’s so funny how Ike was portrayed in Tombstone vs who he actually was.

val kilmer tombstone GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

bolddogge

Aug 23, 2012
This short series is really interesting. Ed Harris narrates. While Tombstone will never be replaced as a movie, this explores the wider reaches of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. A huge revelation, to me at least, was that this all took place during The Gilded Age.
I watched one episode so far. I like the back stories and factual details that are left out by others.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I saw something last week that there going to be a Tombstone remake in the near future. I'll be honest, I liked Wyatt Earp better than Tombstone but I like Val Kilmer better the Dennis Quade as Doc Holiday.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
Good show. Would've been better as just a docudrama with Ed narrating & no "expert" interviews.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Wyatt Earp was terrible.
Wyatt Earp was more historical of the two. In Tombstone when they are hunting The Cowboys and Wyatt and Doc are riding full gallop and shake hands , that's got to be the cheesiest **** I've ever see. That one scene ruins the movie for me.