OT: You will probably be seeing Dickie Scruggs back in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
I have a very strong opinion that OM is full of douchebags. I learned that slightly from the source and personal experiences, but mostly from here.

That’s not a conspiracy. Thats science

Reactions: CochiseCowbell

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Have you listened to any of Trump's recent rhetoric? He has sounded more like a nazi dictator lately than ive ever heard any politician in my life...one has to assume it's his anger from his indictments.....even some of my most far right leaning friends are beginning to scratch their heads....so what's the alternative? its worse. God help us all if these two baboons are on the ticket. Nikki Haley or bust
I said it when W ran for reelection, and it still holds true: who a President surrounds themselves with is much more important than who that President is. It matters much more that Trump surrounds himself with an insane clown Nazi posse and Biden surrounds himself with mostly serious, credible professionals than it does how well either of them can deliver a soundbite on stage.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I really need someone to explain to me what the hell any of this has to do with the He-man Christmas special

If I recall correctly, He-man had sex with a Pangolin in a Chinese Wet watersports market.

The pangolin was impregnated and birthed a COVID 19 virus offspring hybrid labradoodle mix.

And the Jews were immune because of their love of Labrador Retriever mixes.

At least that's what CNN said RFK Jr. said.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
If I recall correctly, He-man had sex with a Pangolin in a Chinese Wet watersports market.

The pangolin was impregnated and birthed a COVID 19 virus offspring hybrid labradoodle mix.

And the Jews were immune because of their love of Labrador Retriever mixes.

At least that's what CNN said RFK Jr. said.
He man was a weird enough show that I just can’t dismiss this outright

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The dude is a conspiracy theorist that spouts off dangerous claims which have been proven false time and again. He appeals to the people in this world that are convinced 'there is more going on' and 'they wont tell us the truth' because 'they want to make money'. He sprinkles in just enough reality to make it sound like he is an authority on all the crap he spews.

There is simply a % of the population that will always lap up whatever someone is saying if that person is seen as being willing to reveal 'what is really going on'.

RFK Jr claims from a quick google since anything more is a waste of time-
- wifi causes cancer.
- wifi causes 'leaky brain'.
- antidepressants cause school shootings.
- chemicals in water can turn kids transgender.
- AIDS may not be cause by HIV.
- child vaccinations cause autism.
- covid targets white people and black people.
- Jews and Chinese are immune to covid.
- all the crazy covid treatment claims.
- the GOP rigged the 2004 election.
...and so much more.

The pandemic united anti-vax and anti-governement groups and individuals and pushed Kennedy to the front of the conversation as the crusader for truth, and he seems to have largely stayed there, regardless of what he has claimed since.
I mean, this guy shared the stage with QAnon theorists and pushed claims made by Alex Jones.

This guy shouldnt be president, and it isnt because his voice is weak. F17S. He has been a bumbling clown during his campaign- stumbling over thoughts, forgetting points, straight up lying, and more.
Neither side should want him as president.
That sounds bad, but we already have Biden as President. Things can almost always get worse, and I think he probably would be? But I can't say it's obvious he would be. He could be a left wing version of trump. Says crazy stuff but ultimately policy is normal, mainstream democrat policy despite whatever crazy stuff he might say, with just a few issues where he cares enough to buck the uniparty stance.

Reactions: paindonthurt

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
That sounds bad, but we already have Biden as President. Things can almost always get worse, and I think he probably would be? But I can't say it's obvious he would be. He could be a left wing version of trump. Says crazy stuff but ultimately policy is normal, mainstream democrat policy despite whatever crazy stuff he might say, with just a few issues where he cares enough to buck the uniparty stance.

Don't you find it a little crazy that what we consider "normal" policy has had us in near constant proxy and direct wars for 30+ years and sitting with nearly $34 Trillion in national debt?

I personally consider our normal to be crazy.

Reactions: wdawg44

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I said it when W ran for reelection, and it still holds true: who a President surrounds themselves with is much more important than who that President is. It matters much more that Trump surrounds himself with an insane clown Nazi posse and Biden surrounds himself with mostly serious, credible professionals than it does how well either of them can deliver a soundbite on stage.
He surrounds himself with people who admit they don't know what a woman is and say men can get pregnant.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Since this devolved into a political thread (which I don’t care much about), have you guys seen Sen Hawley from Missouri? That dude can pass out some *** chewings to federal bureaucrats that’d make a Parris Island Drill Sgt proud.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Yes.

Blackburn: Okay… Do you interpret Justice Ginsburg’s meaning of “men” and “women” as male and female?

Jackson: Again, because I don’t know the case, I don’t know how I’d interpret it. I need to read the whole…

Blackburn: Okay. Can you provide a definition for the word woman?

Jackson: Can I provide a definition? No.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Don't you find it a little crazy that what we consider "normal" policy has had us in near constant proxy and direct wars for 30+ years and sitting with nearly $34 Trillion in national debt?

I personally consider our normal to be crazy.
It is crazy, but it is slow road to ruin crazy. We could always be on a fast road to ruin crazy. Hell, we've been accelerating the craziness right when you'd think people would want to push ruin further out. And we could accelerate it a lot faster.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
have you guys seen Sen Hawley from Missouri? That dude can pass out some *** chewings to federal bureaucrats that’d make a Parris Island Drill Sgt proud.
He has quite the talent for YouTube/Twitter length soundbites. Gets people all worked up and thinking he is doing good hard work when he goes at some random person testifying about whatever.
He is a clown, but he genuinely does the sound bite game better than MTG or Bobert. Those two are atrocious, but their failure doesn't stoop them from trying again and again.

Hey, remember when Hawley proudly raised his fist to the j6 crowd to show support and solidarity outside the Cap building, and then was seen running to safety inside the building in an attempt to get away from the very people he was showing support for?
Ha, good times.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
We can get Trump / Biden and MAGA / Lib talk everywhere else on the web. Go there to argue. Not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login