OT: Your President visits SC and Asheville……lol

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
OK, all this ridiculous nonsense on here aside, whether you like Biden or not, he couldnt really go very many places there. The area is in shambles and to have him go through with all that is going on and having secret service and police and all going everywhere for him would have slowed all efforts. He really could not and should not have caused more issues and he didnt. Just because he didnt go all over is no reason to hate on him. He did come and personally check with our Governor on what is going on and needed and then left. I am sure he will return when the time is right and look at more.
Can we, for once, quit being so idiotic and fuss over stupid stuff and actually come together to help all in need. Heck there are people in Irmo still without power and water. I doubt they care one bit if the president went all over Ashville or other areas.
It used to be that difficult and trying times brought people together for a common cause but I guess this day and age and society is proving we can never come together again. Its quite sad really.
Oh, I disliked him before this. He’s a ConMan who obtained obscene wealth while “serving the public.” He is not a hero. I’ll take the person who was rich financially before office any day of the week in most cases. The beauty is everyone’s free to vote who they want. And oh yeah, four years later hunters laptop is actually real. That should scare every American of what the government will and can do.

Reactions: Cola GCock

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Oh, I disliked him before this. He’s a ConMan who obtained obscene wealth while “serving the public.” He is not a hero. I’ll take the person who was rich financially before office any day of the week in most cases. The beauty is everyone’s free to vote who they want. And oh yeah, four years later hunters laptop is actually real. That should scare every American of what the government will and can do.
Vultures circling
Go back to rudy Giuliani, & release the Krakenlol

PrestonyteParrot

May 28, 2024
We know how much Joe cares about the American citizens. After all, he devoted his entire life to ”serving” the public as he built his fortune.
Today, he flew to Gville/ Sptbg airport, went to BiLo center and met with Governor McMaster, and left. My brother works at the airport. Said AF1 flew in around 2, and left about 4. What a crock and photo op for such an expense.
He cares so much that American disaster relief funds have been given to Illegal Aliens and Ukraine.

Babylon Bee | North Carolina Asks Zelensky For $100 Billion In U.S. Funding 🤣

lexgamecock

Feb 2, 2022
He cares so much that American disaster relief funds have been given to Illegal Aliens and Ukraine.

Babylon Bee | North Carolina Asks Zelensky For $100 Billion In U.S. Funding 🤣
But he's giving $750 for hurricane victims.

So far this year, the United States has given: - $24,400,000,000 to Ukraine. - $11,300,000,000 to Israel. - $1,950,000,000 to Ethiopia. - $1,600,000,000 to Jordan. - $1,400,000,000 to Egypt. - $1,100,000,000 to Afghanistan. - $1,100,000,000 to Somalia. - $1,000,000,000 to Yemen. - $987,000,000 to Congo. - $896,000,000 to Syria. - $9,000 per illegal immigrant that has entered the U.S.

Reactions: Tngamecock

PD-Cock

Jan 29, 2022
Did he/they bring water, supplies or military equipment such as field hospitals, supplies, mobile kitchens, heavy equipment?
If not, tell him to HIT THE BEACH, GET OUTTA THE WAY, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN!
My little church just sent 2 van loads of supplies to upper SC. 2 more leave Friday for NC. Food,water & dozens of 5gal buckets filled w/ personal hygiene, first aid kits, solar type blankets, surgical gloves, flashlight, etc.
Enough p-nut butter & jelly, bout 100 loaves of bread for sandwiches.
We remember what its like to be stranded. We ain't waiting on the gub-mint.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Did he/they bring water, supplies or military equipment such as field hospitals, supplies, mobile kitchens, heavy equipment?
If not, tell him to HIT THE BEACH, GET OUTTA THE WAY, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN!
My little church just sent 2 van loads of supplies to upper SC. 2 more leave Friday for NC. Food,water & dozens of 5gal buckets filled w/ personal hygiene, first aid kits, solar type blankets, surgical gloves, flashlight, etc.
Enough p-nut butter & jelly, bout 100 loaves of bread for sandwiches.
We remember what its like to be stranded. We ain't waiting on the gub-mint.
You nailed it.

Evilchicken

Mar 25, 2022
But he's giving $750 for hurricane victims.

So far this year, the United States has given: - $24,400,000,000 to Ukraine. - $11,300,000,000 to Israel. - $1,950,000,000 to Ethiopia. - $1,600,000,000 to Jordan. - $1,400,000,000 to Egypt. - $1,100,000,000 to Afghanistan. - $1,100,000,000 to Somalia. - $1,000,000,000 to Yemen. - $987,000,000 to Congo. - $896,000,000 to Syria. - $9,000 per illegal immigrant that has entered the U.S.
Yeah, but dollar diplomacy is a necessary evil. We pay for info and alliances in the mid-east and I cannot be mad at that. The wave of terrorist activity would be significantly more if we didn’t give money away.

Guy in the Back

Jan 22, 2022
Any time ANY politician visits a disaster it is a photo op and an opportunity to show they “care” about the common folk. Especially the President or VP regardless of who it is. They have access to enough people and enough technology to know how bad something is without ever stepping foot there.

Reactions: CWW and Lurker123

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Any time ANY politician visits a disaster it is a photo op and an opportunity to show they “care” about the common folk. Especially the President or VP regardless of who it is. They have access to enough people and enough technology to know how bad something is without ever stepping foot there.
Just found out Biden shut down all flights in a 30 mile radius including drones during his photo op.
Pete Butescum has it shut down now. Private citizens have been finding bodies using drones. Dip **** Pete put an end to it. This is criminal

PD-Cock

Jan 29, 2022
Oh, you poor thing, here's $750.00 for your struggles. Gotta go, head back to Washington, you understand, don't ya? Yeah, knew you would, see ya!!
This is greatest failure to seize the moment in American history.
Shameful. Beyond shameful!

Reactions: Tngamecock

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
See if you can find video of pilot from Pageland, owns a helicopter, years of experience in law enforcement & as firefighter. Now a pilot. Flew water into Chimney Rock area. Saw couple standing on roof frantically waving for help. Landed, picked up the lady w/ promise to return for husband.
Landed @ drop zone, was told he'd be arrested if he continued additional rescues. Forced to leave.
I'm unable to post the video but, it's hit national news, puts serious bad light on officials controlling the rescue efforts.
This isn't the only one either. Videos from TN victims, others in NC & VA.
This isn't the time nor place for squabbling over who makes the rules. People are dying, looters on rampage. Only gets worse w/ cooler weather on horizon.

Link

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Hey Bflag….. they can’t find anyone on the Internet or any news show that says they have seen an actual FEMA person or a soldier on the ground in the North Carolina Asheville area.

One man rescued some people tried to take them to a hotel and was told the hotel was booked for government employees. The thousand soldiers that were supposedly sent in are awaiting orders and have not moved. I’m asking for your help since we are vultures. Ease our mind with some proof all these victims on facebook and the news are lying.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Just found out Biden shut down all flights in a 30 mile radius including drones during his photo op.
Pete Butescum has it shut down now. Private citizens have been finding bodies using drones. Dip **** Pete put an end to it. This is criminal
Enjoying this epic disaster aren't you.
Pray for more death
This is maga.....hate American first
In other news vultures express their disgust at being compared to maga

Reactions: CWW

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
So $430 million or so of FEMA money went to pay for illegal migrants and after $4 for Helene they are out of $??? $750 to people who have lost everything? That will go far won’t it? They should not have spent 1 dime of taxpayer money on people they allowed to break the law. Remember Joe offered $700, I think, to the residents of Lahaina after the disastrous fires last year. This administration is so incompetent and corrupt. And Trump is not in office - they are. I guarantee you he would not have wasted FEMA money on hotel, food, clothing that should have gone to legal U.S. citizens. And they don’t want voter ID. Wake up people or America will no longer be one day.

gcocksfan82

Feb 7, 2022
We know how much Joe cares about the American citizens. After all, he devoted his entire life to ”serving” the public as he built his fortune.
Today, he flew to Gville/ Sptbg airport, went to BiLo center and met with Governor McMaster, and left. My brother works at the airport. Said AF1 flew in around 2, and left about 4. What a crock and photo op for such an expense.

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
Enjoying this epic disaster aren't you.
Pray for more death
This is maga.....hate American first
In other news vultures express their disgust at being compared to maga
You are more concerned about your poor, pitiful Biden, and Harris then you are outraged by the people stranded and dying. WTH is wrong with you. there’s not a place you see on social media in East Tennessee, Western, North Carolina, and upstate South Carolina that’s not a part of my family and upbringing. 90% of the places shown I have a connection to. Have walked the buildings and land.

This says it all

Tngamecock

Jan 22, 2022
We would settle for one helicopter from Fema or the military…that would be a start.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
I suspect the blatant misuse of FEMA funds on illegal immigrants is not being reported by the MSM. They have to cover for the current administration.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
You are more concerned about your poor, pitiful Biden, and Harris then you are outraged by the people stranded and dying. WTH is wrong with you. there’s not a place you see on social media in East Tennessee, Western, North Carolina, and upstate South Carolina that’s not a part of my family and upbringing. 90% of the places shown I have a connection to. Have walked the buildings and land.

This says it all
You are fairly drooling for more death & destruction
Now if you could just find some dark skinned people eating a dog, you would find political nirvana
I retch

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
I suspect the blatant misuse of FEMA funds on illegal immigrants is not being reported by the MSM. They have to cover for the current administration.
Fake news
Funds spent on immigrants was budgeted for this purpose
More money will be appropriated if the nuts in the House allows it
Those are the peeps doing that crap

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
Fake news
Funds spent on immigrants was budgeted for this purpose
More money will be appropriated if the nuts in the House allows it
Those are the peeps doing that crap

Sounds like it's time to double-down on all of your meds. As I'm sure you're aware, one can never have enough nMRA in their system. Flu season is on the way. Get protected today.

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
Our federal government is just too big and onerous to act quickly in a crisis. Charity and volunteer groups are much better able to respond quickly until the government can get its act together. But, charities and volunteers can only do so much. I'm amazed by how linemen from all over the country quickly mobilize and head to the predicted hurricane landfall site before the storm hits. I assume that is funded by FEMA. The national guard should be utilized immediately for search and rescue, distribution of aid, clean up, and temporarily repair roads and infrastructure.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Sounds like it's time to double-down on all of your meds. As I'm sure you're aware, one can never have enough nMRA in their system. Flu season is on the way. Get protected today.
Fake post. Had your puppy snack yet?

gcocksfan82

Feb 7, 2022
We would settle for one helicopter from Fema or the military…that would be a start.
FEMA is funded by Congress, the majority of which are Republicans, and failed to fully fund it during the last budget sessions. The right would be wise to stop propogating false claims, and to do a little reading.

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
Fake post. Had your puppy snack yet?

It's very real. We need people of your elite mental acuity to thrive. This is why I implore you to get protected today. The six boosters swirling in your system are only for the average. It's self-evident you're anything but average. We need you protected at any cost. nMRA is the perfect vehicle to accomplish this so reach for the stars. With great intention, attempt to go from six to twelve this holiday season so you can come back even stronger in 2025. If you're on any supporting meds, don't be shy to down-double on those as well. Everything will work in harmony just like they promised.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
ok time for flag to fess up......i was wrong.....it is the fault of my former party
i cannot be part of this, this weather attack on America
we know who is behind this......foreign bankers & money changers in a temple

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
ok time for flag to fess up......i was wrong.....it is the fault of my former party
i cannot be part of this, this weather attack on America
we know who is behind this......foreign bankers & money changers in a temple

Myopic thought pattern. When you consume more nMRA, this all magically resolves. You can do it.

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
Myopic thought pattern. When you consume more nMRA, this all magically resolves. You can do it.

I am ordering up a mild October.
If you would like some snow for Christmas let me know.
My Jewish space laser will start a fire in your fireplace
How are things in re the Holocaust
You know the real story I'm like for sure. Like gag me with a spoon.

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
I am ordering up a mild October.
If you would like some snow for Christmas let me know.
My Jewish space laser will start a fire in your fireplace
How are things in re the Holocaust
You know the real story I'm like for sure. Like gag me with a spoon.

There's the spirit. No direct video evidence from a well-known mainstream news channel is going to deter you.

You're a party of one. You march to your own beat. We're all here to simply bear witness.

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123

b-flag

Joined Oct 19, 2002
Jan 21, 2022
There's the spirit. No direct video evidence from a well-known mainstream news channel is going to deter you.

You're a party of one. You march to your own beat. We're all here to simply bear witness.
Sorry got to whip up a hurricane in the sink

TheRoo

Joined Nov 3, 2021
Feb 6, 2022
Sorry got to whip up a hurricane in the sink

Exactly. Your comedy never takes a back seat to your wisdom, and this is something I deeply admire about you.

"Whip up a Hurricane in the Sink" -- My sides ache.

There's absolutely no evidence that anyone could take an otherwise innocuous hurricane and spin it up into something larger to fund agendas, special interest projects, and matters of the like.

Talk about a conspiracy theory! I mean, it's not like any of these theories have been proven to be true over the past 4 years?

You're the face of truth. This is why I encourage you to stay as medicated as possible. We can't afford to lose someone of your skill set.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding

CWW

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2022
As one who is still without power and a tree leaning toward my house and several other down trees…I find your post unnecessary. He only stayed for 2 hrs for he went to NC, also. Did you think he needed to stay around and throw paper towels! Did you know Trump hipped hooped around Georgia today…staying only minutes at each place? Photo Op? Using his time to criticize Biden’s response…he did not offer anything for these helpless people. My town is overflowing with help…and we are so grateful! And Trump DID NOT devote his entire life “serving the public”…while having gold toilets in his penthouse and his infant son had one entire floor! Gee…what a useful post! I hope you and your family are doing well!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login