Our chance to climb out of the cellar thread....

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
And that error now puts Forsythe below .900 on the year in fielding and .830 in SEC games.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
And another error by the other middle infielder.

Followed by a mistake on a double play ball

Beautiful

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
And another error by Larry. Then muffs a double play. Tie game no hits!

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Larry and Forsythe have failed their pitcher. If I was Lemonis they would not come out to play the second inning.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Immediately give up the lead we had on multiple errors. Alternate universe

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We are a 17-ing TERRIBLE team.
Accept it.
Coaching and player changes need to be made on a Saturday May 20th

curseddawgs

Jun 16, 2021
Larry and Forsythe have failed their pitcher. If I was Lemonis they would not come out to play the second inning.
Can't wait to watch Bama's SS make another web gem and bomb while we continue to make excuses for our Sun Belt level middle infield

Reactions: onewoof

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Our middle infield is TERRIBLE. Three errors in the 1st inning - one might’ve been ruled a fielder’s choice, but it was a tailor made double play ball that Larry bobbled.

AWFUL!!

Reactions: onewoof

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I’m starting to feel for our pitchers. They can’t pitch to contact because they don’t trust the middle infield.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Should be 2-0 Dogs, but of course our little league ground ball curse takes care of that.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Please, can we just end this ****-show? No excuse for being this bad...NONE! I try not to overreact, but this is just so obvious. This coaching staff is just plain horrible. I believe Samantha Ricketts & her staff might be able to do better.

Don't let Foxhall on the bus back home. ZERO faith in Lemonis. He has earned none, even with the NC. I'm now siding with those who attribute that to him inheriting an NC-ready team. We are a damn clown show. I don't even care if we come back and run-rule Bama today.

Find the next coach and offer him the job whenever he can start. Nothing Lemonis can do anymore that would make me want him back. If he suddenly finds motivation enough, feels the heat & responds to save his job, etc., it seems apparent he is the kind who will just slip back into relative complacency sooner rather than later.

Lemonis is flat out stealing from us now.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Please, can we just end this ****-show? No excuse for being this bad...NONE! I try not to overreact, but this is just so obvious. This coaching staff is just plain horrible. I believe Samantha Ricketts & her staff might be able to do better.

Don't let Foxhall on the bus back home. ZERO faith in Lemonis. He has earned none, even with the NC. I'm now siding with those who attribute that to him inheriting an NC-ready team. We are a damn clown show. I don't even care if we come back and run-rule Bama today.

Find the next coach and offer him the job whenever he can start. Nothing Lemonis can do anymore that would make me want him back. If he suddenly finds motivation enough, feels the heat & responds to save his job, etc., it seems apparent he is the kind who will just slip back into relative complacency sooner rather than later.

Lemonis is flat out stealing from us now.
Couldn't agree more are we going to saddle ourselves with the Les Miles equivalent in baseball?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login