Our coach...

Kferg

Sep 18, 2022
Just from a human behavior perspective. Everyone here is united behind the GC and have unity which is beautiful. But as soon as you divide people, things become ugly and have weird undertones. It is very interesting how that works when you invoke an emotional response. Add in a little misinformation/disinformation and AI images and let people do that rest, I must admit is very interesting to watch. I believe the really smart people in positions of influence, control and power understand this the best. I am willing to bet some government agency is in charge of studying this at all levels of human interaction. The climate in politics is hotter than the temperature outside and I don't think that's how it should be.

Reactions: atl-cock

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
When you are too dumb to spot a fake photo as obvious to this one, you really do the point you are trying to make a real disservice.
When your point is operative irrespective of the photograph, the photograph is really moot. The same discussion will resurface and the photograph won't be anywhere around. In fact, the discussion has been visited innumerable times already.

Reactions: atl-cock

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Its interesting that none of our other coaches have felt the need to tell us who they are supporting. Pos
For better or worse, Staley has more goodwill capital built up than probably all other head coaches at USC combined, and feels she can afford to do it, regardless of how any of us feel about it.

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
Wonderful thing about this country is you are free to make your own choices and express your own political beliefs.
Freedom is inextricably (sic) tied up with responsibility. The responsible plan of action is expressing your beliefs without demonizing any other candidates,

Last edited:

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
I can't stand her, personally. She should keep that trap shut. She obviously only knows about one thing... Basketball... And she constantly shows her ignorance for anything that actually matters.
I'm certainly no expert in politics. And I would rather trust the opinion of someone with subject matter knowledge I respect, e.g., an historian, an economist, etc., not a celebrity.

Not that I don't respect Ms. Staley at all, for she is obviously an expert in her field, Whether or not I coincidentally support whoever she supports for office is irrelevant.

Last edited:

atl-cock

Jan 18, 2022
You can dislike this pic if you want but Dawn is not the one who put this pic on here for everyone to see and force it on us. Some of you guys did it just because you dont agree with her politics and want to bash the best coach we have here and ever have had just because you dont like her politics. Heck, I dont care for Kamala myself but honestly Trump scares the ever-loving crap out of me as to what he wants to do to this country. He is a genuine nutjob. Neither is great and we as a country have continued our path that we have been on for a while where we allow it to get to where we have to vote for what we feel is the lesser of 2 evils, not for a worthy candidate.
I believe that there are many worthy candidates out there, but none at the top of neither the Democratic nor the Republican parties,

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
There are 8 candidates for president on the ballot in SC. IMO, the only wasted vote is the one not cast.

Resoectfully disagree. A vote should be cast in favor of that candidate and their policies. I have never voted for someone just because i didnt want their opponent to win.
I wouldnt want the person that i voted for to think i was supporting them when it wasnt the case.
Not that most of them care anyway.
90 percent are just power seeking a$$holes.

Forkcock

Jan 21, 2022
You guys do know that Mike Gundy was walking around wearing a NewsMax T-Shirt about 5 years ago. Last time I checked he is still coaching.
Yes, he is, but he was put through he’ll because of it.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Yes, he is, but he was put through he’ll because of it.

He was forced to apologize for it, if I recall correctly. For wearing a news shirt, not even a candidates shirt.

So maybe not the best example.

Last edited: