Our football program is done.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
It’s over guys. Everything that was built has been dismantled. We have no will to be a winner at any level of the administration.
A ****** coach, and no none adding to NIL is the death penalty.

We will be Delta State in 3 years.

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
It was shocking to see Toledo football program/athletes compared to MSU football program/athletes.

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
I know we were at home and favored by 10 points, but it was a small programs men against our power 4 little ones. They just manhandled us and made us like it. Thank you Toledo for not running the score up and calling off the dogs after getting up 35-3.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I know we were at home and favored by 10 points, but it was a small programs men against our power 4 little ones. They just manhandled us and made us like it. Thank you Toledo for not running the score up and calling off the dogs after getting up 35-3.
Just think, they had 14 pts. removed from them due to penalities and fumbling a TD out of our endzone. Really should have been 52-17.

• Wow
Reactions: peewee.sixpack

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
UMass was much more competitive against Toledo than we were.

I am now worried that we could actually go 1-11 this year. In this era, I'm not sure how a program with our limited resources recovers from that

We are going to take some truly embarrassing losses in the SEC this year. They might all be completely out of reach by halftime. Even Florida.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
I was embarrassed for our guys. Sorry guys you had to get out there and act like you were playing football. If you practice daily to play like that on Saturdays, then you are wasting everyone's time. You need to NIL the fans for watching that mess.

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
Matt is p1ssed. First time I can remember him being this irritated
He also said,”We are woefully, woefully, undermanned and undercoached on both sides of the line of scrimmage..” and he’s correct.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login