Our logo is off center and you can’t unsee it. This article explains why.

patdog

May 28, 2007
The logo isnt off center, a word within the logo is off center. Its not like the entire logo is shifted to the left so there is a small white border left and a larger white border right.
Yeah. I read the "article." All it did was explain that the logo IS centered. Complete waste of a minute or two. Should have known better when I saw where the link was to.

Sep 15, 2009
Coming from a designers POV this irks me to no end and is something I have been harping on for years. One of the main reason I want this logo gone. We need something new and there happens to be a firm in Mississippi that can do it. https://rare.design/
(and no I don't work there)

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Please find something worthwhile to ***** about, this isn't it. I hate the whole damn banner thing and always have but it has nothing to do w/ the A being off "give or take a pixel or two" (in his own words). It always makes me think of Stricklin*s when I see it

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
This is by far not our worst logo issue. The banner can't hold a candle to the "can't unsee"-ness of the Skinny M/Fat S phenomenon on our baseball lids. Unfortunately, some friendly poster pointed this out a few years ago and now I'm blind to anything else when I wear my M over S hat.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
This is by far not our worst logo issue. The banner can't hold a candle to the "can't unsee"-ness of the Skinny M/Fat S phenomenon on our baseball lids. Unfortunately, some friendly poster pointed this out a few years ago and now I'm blind to anything else when I wear my M over S hat.

This one should drive you insane then, the way the S laps over the M

1664550078171.png

• Angry
Reactions: Darryl Steight

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
The worse is the Nike MSU and most seem to like it. I don't get it. Skinny M transforms to a U with a S entangled. It's blocky. Just very unimaginative.
If State moves away from MState, I hope they use something much better than that damn Nike logo.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login