Our PK is the talking point…should I be worried?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Need more intensity on the front. That's my problem both lines have stunk it up.

also out side of passes to whitmore passing game has not been great. Will missing guys

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Calm down. Arnett just gave the “awww shucks, we gawn be embarrassed if we don’t look out” line to the reporter.

We’ll be fine.*****^^

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Need more intensity on the front. That's my problem both lines have stunk it up.

also out side of passes to whitmore passing game has not been great. Will missing guys
Will is awful today. If he was ever interested in convincing anybody that he’s more than a gimmick system QB, he’s going about it the wrong way.

His play is substantially worse that our line play, and that’s saying a 17ing lot.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We look like a team with all new coaches like we have. Will Rogers look like he was missing Leach on the sideline. He better wake up because Coach Leach is not here to kick him in the *** to wake him up. They started to wake up in the second quarter. Let's see what they do after halftime.

When was the last time we had a field goal kicker make two 40+ field goals in 1/2 of football?

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
We look like a team with all new coaches like we have. Will Rogers look like he was missing Leach on the sideline. He better wake up because Coach Leach is not here to kick him in the *** to wake him up. They started to wake up in the second quarter. Let's see what they do after halftime.

When was the last time we had a field goal kicker make two 40+ field goals in 1/2 of football?
I don't know that we ever had a kicker this good. Not in my memory. Scott Westerfield maybe?

Meanwhile I work with a ton of Auburn grads. And the Carlson brothers have probably won them 10-15 games they wouldn't have won if they had our usual level of kicker instead.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I don't know that we ever had a kicker this good. Not in my memory. Scott Westerfield maybe?

Meanwhile I work with a ton of Auburn grads. And the Carlson brothers have probably won them 10-15 games they wouldn't have won if they had our usual level of kicker instead.
It’s early. I’ll believe we have a good, reliable kicker when we have a good, reliable kicker.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Will is awful today. If he was ever interested in convincing anybody that he’s more than a gimmick system QB, he’s going about it the wrong way.

His play is substantially worse that our line play, and that’s saying a 17ing lot.

I think it’s pretty difficult for Will to get into a rhythm when he isn’t throwing the ball nearly every play. For the last 2 years that’s all he has done. It will take him some time to get used to this offense. Hopefully, he will figure it out.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It could be worse we could be Wisconsin. They are struggling with Buffalo right I said Buffalo. Wisky is just up 14 to 10 in the third quarter.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I think it’s pretty difficult for Will to get into a rhythm when he isn’t throwing the ball nearly every play. For the last 2 years that’s all he has done. It will take him some time to get used to this offense. Hopefully, he will figure it out.
I’m fine if he doesn’t figure it out as long as we let somebody else take over and don’t piss away a season because of him…. Just saying.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
I’m fine if he doesn’t figure it out as long as we let somebody else take over and don’t piss away a season because of him…. Just saying.
Costello set the school single game passing record against LSU and was benched by Leach two weeks later. I think Arnett learned how to do that from Leach.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Costello set the school single game passing record against LSU and was benched by Leach two weeks later. I think Arnett learned how to do that from Leach.
If you’ll remember, Costello was also a massive ***** against Arkansas. He needed a grand total of about 3 yards to ice that game, and slid like a little girl twice.

He was a California ***** that had one good game.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login