Outfield lounge cost

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Who saw this X thread?

LFL Rumor

looks like it was a rumor. But more Interesting I learn in the replies an outfield lounge suite is only $3,500 per season?

Im all for the little man. But that seems really cheap considering premium seating for football and basketball.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I believe you still have to buy season tickets but I agree - it's rather low. Season tickets for GA are like $300 or something like that.

Reactions: Maroon13

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
i would expect those fees to change the same time the fees change for reserved seating as the 10 year commitments expire. I dont expect them to become BDC rank priority but i would imagine the group will have to pony up to keep them.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
They grandfathered in all the owners of outfield spots from the previous stadium & did increase the cost in 2022 after the natty. The few that have come open since the new stadium have gone to Top 100 Bulldog Club rankings. I will be shocked if the price is not increased dramatically over the next few years. The Athletic Department is leaving a lot of $ on the table.

You do not have to buy season tickets specifically for those seats, but everyone sitting in the outfield has to have a ticket to enter the stadium so it is possible to have a rig & just buy general admission season tickets for $260 each.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
That doesn't count all the extra food and beer that the LFG folx gotta provide for visiting teams and fans.

Aug 22, 2012
They grandfathered in all the owners of outfield spots from the previous stadium & did increase the cost in 2022 after the natty. The few that have come open since the new stadium have gone to Top 100 Bulldog Club rankings. I will be shocked if the price is not increased dramatically over the next few years. The Athletic Department is leaving a lot of $ on the table.

You do not have to buy season tickets specifically for those seats, but everyone sitting in the outfield has to have a ticket to enter the stadium so it is possible to have a rig & just buy general admission season tickets for $260 each.
It’s always surprised me you didn’t have to have more than a GA season ticket to enter high demand premium areas. You’d think the lounges would have to have a minimum number of tickets purchased per lounge at the same price of regular chair back seating.

Same with the triple crown club. Otherwise people can just have their high ranking buddies buy GA season tickets and passes to these areas for them. They’d probably still pay the chair back seat prices but school is definitely losing money on this.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login