Outkick now posts a Freeze dirt article.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Given Freeze's past the last thing he needs is being caught trying to influence a sexual assault survivor to either change her story or drop the charges.

Reactions: vandaldawg

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
unless I missed she never implicated Freezus in any wrongdoing other than the creepy messages?
She and several other women are suing Liberty for allegedly covering up sexual assault. Ian McCaw, the AD was also the AD at Baylor during their sexual assault investigation. He is a part of the lawsuit I think. Hugh was messaging her basically telling her to leave McCaw alone, that he’s the most “Jesus like leader” he’s ever known. That could be considered harassment.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
She and several other women are suing Liberty for allegedly covering up sexual assault. Ian McCaw, the AD was also the AD at Baylor during their sexual assault investigation. He is a part of the lawsuit I think. Hugh was messaging her basically telling her to leave McCaw alone, that he’s the most “Jesus like leader” he’s ever known. That could be considered harassment.
It can also be considered obstruction and/or witness tampering.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
She's alleging she has more DMs from him, but it is a stretch to call that one message harassment. Now it was stupid and creepy and more evidence of his poor decision-making (and should give the barn pause).

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is Auburn we're talking about. Unless they can prove Freeze has internet published sex tapes with the pom pom squad and is a meth dealer on the side he's on their radar.
Auburn won’t have any choice in this. None of this is new. They already knew. But with her going public like this, it’s over.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
College football is too important to worry about these trivial matters. Winning in amateur athletics is absolutely essential. There's so much money involved and personal pride. Just tell your daughters who to avoid. :rolleyes:

Reactions: mike tice

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Hugh Freeze is a creep and dming someone unsolicited is completely on brand.

Ian McCaw is a creep and covering up a sexual assault is completely on brand.

Jerry Falwell, Jr is a cuckolding creep and watching as another man hires his head coach is completely on brand.

Cohen deserves whatever bad happens as a result of hiring Freeze.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
College football is too important to worry about these trivial matters. Winning in amateur athletics is absolutely essential. There's so much money involved and personal pride. Just tell your daughters who to avoid. :rolleyes:
Not even AU is this stupid.

vandaldawg

Feb 23, 2008
Hugh Freeze is a creep and dming someone unsolicited is completely on brand.

Ian McCaw is a creep and covering up a sexual assault is completely on brand.

Jerry Falwell, Jr is a cuckolding creep and watching as another man hires his head coach is completely on brand.

Cohen deserves whatever bad happens as a result of hiring Freeze.
This.

Reactions: Dawgg

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Wonder if she's been as vocal about him being terminated from Liberty? I'm gonna guess, "no".......
My read is she wants Freeze to remain right where he is until the lawsuit is settled. That may seem petty or vindictive if she was calling for him to be fired, but in her defense, that bucktoothed creep started it.

Anywho, an innocent pious hypocritical predator would have been investigated and vindicated in Pine Lake long ago. Instead, the smoke continues to build.
17itty-17 that mother17er I hope his deeds harass him all his days.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
My read is she wants Freeze to remain right where he is until the lawsuit is settled. That may seem petty or vindictive if she was calling for him to be fired, but in her defense, that bucktoothed creep started it.

Anywho, an innocent pious hypocritical predator would have been investigated and vindicated in Pine Lake long ago. Instead, the smoke continues to build.
17itty-17 that mother17er I hope his deeds harass him all his days.
Freeze can certainly manipulate and hypnotize powerful people. A person's deeds should always outweigh his words, but not in Freeze's case.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021

The optics of this are bad but I'm sure they knew all of this as a result of their vetting process. Going to the media does put pressure on Cohen though. This could get interesting and now that Lane is out, JC could be 0 for 2. Hope he's forced to give it to Cadillac. His antics will wear off quickly and they'll still be a train wreck. Poor Cohen.

Last edited:

Old Dawg

Jan 7, 2020
Cohen made Leach do sensitivity training for posting a comic strip about an old lady knitting a noose for her husband. What will he do to Freeze?
Cohen has no input. This is Auburn. Boosters always win. Ask Ole Pinebox himself.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
Cohen made Leach do sensitivity training for posting a comic strip about an old lady knitting a noose for her husband. What will he do to Freeze?
Nothing because he sold his soul to Jimmy Raine for the almighty dollar. He took the thirty pieces of silver just like Stricklin did.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login