Outkick now posts a Freeze dirt article.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
This has been known for a while. Hear our old friend Godfrey eviscerate Freeze for this and his other private messages here: https://pca.st/episode/fd7d1451-df0f-43c9-aeff-fd32ad8eacb6

You guys should listen to this if you haven't done so already. Godfrey roasted his *** and said he would write a piece on the **** he knows on Freeze if/when he's ever hired at a P5 program. Called him, " a bumbling, effing circuit writing snake oil salesman that ran five or six trick plays", lol. This is going to get interesting. Cohen screws around and hires him, he's put his head on the chopping block a month into his tenure there.

was21

May 29, 2007
You guys should listen to this if you haven't done so already. Godfrey roasted his *** and said he would write a piece on the **** he knows on Freeze if/when he's ever hired at a P5 program. Called him, " a bumbling, effing circuit writing snake oil salesman that ran five or six trick plays", lol. This is going to get interesting. Cohen screws around and hires him, he's put his head on the chopping block a month into his tenure there.
but...but...but everybody deserves a second chance....and a third chance...and a .....well,

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
You gotta love the site run by Mr “I hate twitter mobs” joins in a Twitter mob. Yet again.

Spot on. Although its quite enjoyable in this instance, Clay Travis is arguably as big of a hypocritical POS as Hugh Freeze himself.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
You gotta love the site run by Mr “I hate twitter mobs” joins in a Twitter mob. Yet again.
Spot on. Although its quite enjoyable in this instance, Clay Travis is arguably as big of a hypocritical POS as Hugh Freeze himself.
When UT hired Huepel and White, he tweeted that they would set the program back 15 years. Fast forward a couple of years and he‘s diving into the Tennessee River on the third Saturday in October. He’s too smart to get wrapped up in knee jerk commentary but he can’t resist.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
As someone else said, I have to see the Freeze answers to the 58 questions if he made the cut….

Reactions: onewoof

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
The optics of this are bad but I'm sure they knew all of this as a result of their vetting process. Going to the media does put pressure on Cohen though. This could get interesting and now that Lane is out, JC could be 0 for 2. Hope he's forced to give it to Cadillac. His antics will wear off quickly and they'll still be a train wreck. Poor Cohen.
I am sure their vetting process stopped after searching for someone that has beaten Saban and can score points.

Reactions: msstatelp1
Jan 31, 2012
She's alleging she has more DMs from him, but it is a stretch to call that one message harassment. Now it was stupid and creepy and more evidence of his poor decision-making (and should give the barn pause).
More proof that Freeze is constantly searching Twitter for references to him, his team etc. how many times has this idiot responded to someone who did NOT tag him?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login