Over 50% of Americans are supplementing their income with a side hustle

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
My side job had zero connection to my day job. My day job did allow me the time and flexibility to pursue the side job. I kept the two separate as much as possible but they did overlap at times but I used vacation time to cover the overlap.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
I would be really interested to hear what some of the side hustles/part time jobs are if anyone is willing to share.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
“Baby boomers are the least likely to have taken on a side hustle”

Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Reactions: ckDOG

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Learn a trade, like Diesel Mechanic, go to work for heavy equipment company, work on tractors and other equipment on the side for the hustle. Become HVAC tech, go to work for a HVAC company, do side hustle for other church members and friends. Become a plumber. Go to work for Roto Rooter. Do side jobs for the hustle. There are a lot of people who did not go back to work after Covid. They get Medicaid and other government handouts. They have a trade and do that trade on the side for cash. I know several people who is doing it. So many BA's, master's degrees and PHD's out there, they are a dime a dozen. Learn a trade you will always be able to make money on the hustle.

I know a lawyer who shut down his practice. He and his wife legally separated. Still married and will not divorce. They both get Medicaid. He draws up wills, buy sell agreements for cash. He has a good trade. A lot of money to be made for cash on that side hustle.

My son wanted his rims on his car painted. I carried it to get them painted. The guy who owned the company said if I paid cash no tax. If I wrote check or used card, he would charge me tax. I wonder why?**** Cash is king.

Last edited:

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Here's some trended stats to ponder on if you want

Yeah.... This thread cites the dumbest 17ing stat I have ever seen. The original online dipshìt poll of 2,000 dipshìts asked if you did something to make a little extra money in the last 12 months. Every ásshole that bought Bitcoin or sold something on Craigslist said yes.... I employ 24 people that struggle like hell for the most part to make ends meet.... 2 have "side hustles." One works the front desk at a hotel a few days a week and I think the other guy sells weed, maybe pills too, but definitely weed. If my employees are at less than 10% ain't no mother17ing way the average is 50%+

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I employ 24 people that struggle like hell for the most part to make ends meet....

^ I found the SPS Robber Baron who laughs at his poor workers while burning hundies to light his cigar! I bet you own multiple monocles too!
Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, and BaldHead- the Mt Rushmore of wage supressing ruthless business owners.**

those ** are in bold.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
^ I found the SPS Robber Baron who laughs at his poor workers while burning hundies to light his cigar! I bet you own multiple monocles too!
Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, and BaldHead- the Mt Rushmore of wage supressing ruthless business owners.**

those ** are in bold.
The secret to a successful business is working well through others!

• Haha
Reactions: MSUDOG24

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Here's some trended stats to ponder on if you want

So multiple jobs is actually about the same since 2002 and down from pre-2002. Interesting.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login