Ozark - Part 2 Season 4 (Possible Spoiler)

Sep 15, 2009
Probably the worst ending to a show I have ever seen. I watched it not realizing it was the end and I kept visualizing what all would be happening in Season 5.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I didn’t mind it. Kinda let you know the “family” was willing to do whatever to survive

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
SPOILER

SPOILER
I was glad Ruth died. Just saying the F word isn't a viable character trait.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I understood why they did it, but sure as 17 didn't like it. But it did keep in line w the whole series... bleak unhappy and never any redemption

Grove Sh*tter

Aug 25, 2014
SPOILERS:

I think that the final scene where the detective said basically "you can't get away with this because you're scumbags" and then Wendy saying "don't you know anything about history? Evil people always get away with stuff" and then lil Jonah killing him was the way of the show telling the audience that even though you want the Byrd's to pay, tough ****. This was how they choose to wrap it. I found it satisfactory.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
Loved the series but it seemed rushed at the end similar to GOT.

cristilmethod

Aug 24, 2012
Loved the series but it seemed rushed at the end similar to GOT.

This was where I landed. I was genuinely surprised when I finished the next to last episode and realized there was just one left because it felt like they still had 6-7 storylines to wrap in a hurry.

Also I get why people see the ending as disappointing. The ending to the previous season was so shocking and unexpected that I think they set the bar too high in a sense.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login