Paging Hugh’s Burner Phone

baddmann007

Sep 26, 2023
We are due to fly out of Jackson at 7:45 in the morning to go to the Bahamas for vacation. Trying to decide if we should drive to Atlanta tonight. What are your thoughts on weather tomorrow at Jackson airport at 7:45AM. Too risky to chance that flight?

Reactions: dorndawg

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
We are due to fly out of Jackson at 7:45 in the morning to go to the Bahamas for vacation. Trying to decide if we should drive to Atlanta tonight. What are your thoughts on weather tomorrow at Jackson airport at 7:45AM. Too risky to chance that flight?
If you gonna drop the humble brag about a Bahamas vacation, hope you at least signed up for his pay account

baddmann007

Sep 26, 2023
Unfortunately I Don’t have Facebook. Be more than happy to pay another way.

Also, not sure if Bahamas is a humble brag… Maybe if I said “Maldives”, lol.

Reactions: Mud84

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Look rookie: if you're gonna page Hugh concerning a Bahamas vacation, it best be because you wanna give him a heads up that some top-shelf caboose pics for Hump Day are gonna be headed his way.

Car Ramrod.sixpack

Sep 21, 2017
Just a heads up if you decide to drive to ATL tonight you better call the airlines and change your flights. Even if you have your boarding pass for your flight from ATL if you are not on the flight from Jackson they will cancel your ticket on all your connecting flights.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Either somebody in your group has Facebook or there's been one hell of a coincidence because we got asked the exact same question about an hour ago. A 7:45 departure is going to be pretty interesting as storms will be in the area. Now impossible to say if they'll be close enough to impact departures when you're scheduled to leave so I don't want to make the call on what to do. But it could be a bumpy take off.

baddmann007

Sep 26, 2023
Either somebody in your group has Facebook or there's been one hell of a coincidence because we got asked the exact same question about an hour ago. A 7:45 departure is going to be pretty interesting as storms will be in the area. Now impossible to say if they'll be close enough to impact departures when you're scheduled to leave so I don't want to make the call on what to do. But it could be a bumpy take off.
I told my wife about your page and that was her.

Thanks man!

I guess we will have to chance it. Hopefully it works!

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
I told my boss I was feeling like I was coming down with a fever tonight so I'd probably need to be off tomorrow morning. Need some storm therapy.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login