Panic in Brandon Memorial Day Weekend....

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Was it WSP who announced a date for the Mississippi Coliseum in the 90s or early 2000 that kicked off a "widespread" boycott by local moms? Pretty sure Marilyn Manson was boycotted around the same time.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Was it WSP who announced a date for the Mississippi Coliseum in the 90s or early 2000 that kicked off a "widespread" boycott by local moms? Pretty sure Marilyn Manson was boycotted around the same time.
Many local moms I know are into Panic...

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Actually, I wouldn’t go see WSP if you offered me free tickets and free limo service to and from the venue. I would prefer hearing the sound of nails on a chalkboard for 2 hours to having to listen to that shat..

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Actually, I wouldn’t go see WSP if you offered me free tickets and free limo service to and from the venue. I would prefer hearing the sound of nails on a chalkboard for 2 hours to having to listen to that shat..
Ah the Brer Rabbit reverse psychology “Don’t put me in the briar patch” approach. **

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
My sister (11 yrs my junior) and bro-in-law introduced me to their music about 20 years ago as they are close friends with a member and when they go see them they are back stage. As an old fuddy duddy who who grew up with The Allman Bros and Grateful Dead, I was / am impressed with their style, guitar talent and originality.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login