Parson/Wright next year

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
You are setting the bar about as low as you can if are satisfied w/ a QB that can throw quick slants or curls 8yds down the field and only if he's not under pressure. How many NFL teams do you think are interested in receivers that catch those dink and dunks? Dak is the only real dual threat QB we've had in years. Fitz, Relf, Connor, Henig, Costello, Tommy Stevens, none could do both well and neither can Will. He limits us so much when he can't throw it down field and can't run it either. Schrader is as close as we've had to a dual threat. Sadly we don't have one now on the roster that we've seen yet either

I'm not setting a bar. I just know what he's done in his career.

My eyes tell me he's really good at a lot of skills that are vital for good QB play. He's had a lot of strong performances and wins in games with teams that are generally our equals. I'll happily take that.

He's got weaknesses that I wish he didn't, but it's obvious to me he's a great option to have at QB.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
Dak is the only QB in our history that our fans didn’t criticize constantly. Even when Rogers is gone, the next guy will have detractors too.
Oh I remember several of our resident idiot 'experts' trashing him in 2015. Believe me, some of these folks will never be happy.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login