Pat Mcafee

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
Why is he hated so much? Is it because he was a punter and they aren't real football players so he should know his role and shut his hole? I don't love the dude, but he doesn't annoy me either. I like this segment he did:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
That he was a punter is actually the only interesting thing about him for me. I'd say many if not most of the reasons for not enjoying Pat McAfee are all contained in this very clip.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Why is he hated so much? Is it because he was a punter and they aren't real football players so he should know his role and shut his hole? I don't love the dude, but he doesn't annoy me either. I like this segment he did:

Glorious.

Reactions: olblue

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012

I initially responded without watching the clip. In that clip, he is entertaining, and if you can't enjoy that you are an old or just an old wanna-be.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
I'm old and think he's been a good addition to Game Day. You couldn't pay me to watch his bro show.
I'm an old too or at least oldish, I like him but I rarely watch his show unless he is interviewing someone that I'm interested in.

FreshAsHail

Nov 7, 2023

I didn't even know he played in the NFL until a few years ago. I generally never pay attention to kickers and punters. The easiest profession in the world. If I had to relive my life I would have busted *** to become a kicker or punter in the NFL. Played about 3 or 4 years and retired at 25.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I liked him before but now I feel like he insists upon himself.
Peter Griffin Work GIF

Reactions: dorndawg

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022

As an "old' I love the dude

Reactions: NTDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have only seen him on game day. I really do not care for him, but he tries... I think maybe he tries too hard. I can't stand to hear him talk on his ESPN daily show. He was a decent addition to game day. At least he takes away some of the attention from cJIwK-cr_400x400.jpg

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
McAfee >>>> Corso

Corso was GOLD back in the day, but this show has passed him by. He’s now the Lou Holtz of this generation.
I don't think anyone would argue he's not prime LC anymore but he seems to have made a bit of a comeback this year, emphasis on a bit. Still enjoy his not so fasting the guest pickers.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
He is the only reason I don’t watch the other shows. Him being on game day keeps me interested and I usually find some humor there too. He’s the best one there and he actually studies up on his job so he knows the ins and outs of the game he’s attending.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
His personality is great for wrestling. For sports talk it’s too much. I don’t mind if he’s over the top. He’s just too excessive.

dogmatic001

Sep 30, 2022
He is the only personality on Gameday with a pulse. He is keeping that show alive.
I'm not a talking-head-show-fan of any kind, but I flip to Gameday waiting for the day's games to start and I agree.
Saban looks like he's passing a kidney stone in every segment. I doubt he'll come back.
Any of the other regulars could be replaced with anyone else and I wouldn't notice.
The DB punter is the only one who seems to be having a good time.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm not a talking-head-show-fan of any kind, but I flip to Gameday waiting for the day's games to start and I agree.
Saban looks like he's passing a kidney stone in every segment. I doubt he'll come back.
Any of the other regulars could be replaced with anyone else and I wouldn't notice.
The DB punter is the only one who seems to be having a good time.
Name a more miserable multi millionaire than Saban. I'll wait.

Reactions: dogmatic001
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login