I don’t watch because of him.He is the only personality on Gameday with a pulse. He is keeping that show alive.
I don’t watch because of him.He is the only personality on Gameday with a pulse. He is keeping that show alive.
Seems pretty happy to me.Name a more miserable multi millionaire than Saban. I'll wait.
The show is now in jeopardy of staying in the air.****I don’t watch because of him.
Why is he hated so much? Is it because he was a punter and they aren't real football players so he should know his role and shut his hole? I don't love the dude, but he doesn't annoy me either. I like this segment he did:
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama