Penn State wrestling show: Latest on the Lions' 2024-2025 schedule, lineup, and recruiting notes

FrankTanks

Jul 26, 2024
Great job Greg! Always enjoy the wrestling show. I don’t know Bo Bassett at all. Pretty sure he loves Cael and PSU, but you wonder if he goes elsewhere and tries to bring elite recruits with him to give PSU some competition. Cael’s early natty’s were some great competitive races. Now it’s almost too easy. As a PSU fan, I love it, but not sure how good it is for the sport to have 1 school not just win all the time, but really just destroy the competition. Then again, if you want to be the best, you go train with the best. Time will tell. Look forward to the future podcasts and season.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Great job Greg! Always enjoy the wrestling show. I don’t know Bo Bassett at all. Pretty sure he loves Cael and PSU, but you wonder if he goes elsewhere and tries to bring elite recruits with him to give PSU some competition. Cael’s early natty’s were some great competitive races. Now it’s almost too easy. As a PSU fan, I love it, but not sure how good it is for the sport to have 1 school not just win all the time, but really just destroy the competition. Then again, if you want to be the best, you go train with the best. Time will tell. Look forward to the future podcasts and season.
Hey Frank, thanks for the note! I truly have no idea where Bassett will end up but I see your line of thinking. Tough decision ahead for him.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
One update, and this should be no surprise but just in case anyone is wondering: Oklahoma State just posted its non-conference schedule and Penn State is not on it.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login