Perhaps Texas Is Overrated?

51yardboot

Jan 2, 2022
Watching USF pushing Alabama around. Maybe the Texas win over Alabama wasn’t that great?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Watching USF pushing Alabama around. Maybe the Texas win over Alabama wasn’t that great?
Maybe? We won’t know until later. FSU didn’t look great. UGA looked like sh*t. Texas definitely has the best win so far.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Maybe? We won’t know until later. FSU didn’t look great. UGA looked like sh*t. Texas definitely has the best win so far.
Says the gump. Man straight up Bama is not Bama anymore and you know this. UGA isn’t the same either but damn Bama is trending down

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Says the gump. Man straight up Bama is not Bama anymore and you know this. UGA isn’t the same either but damn Bama is trending down
Define “trending” because UGA is trending down as well based on performance this year versus previous years, you just haven’t played anyone with a pulse. Btw, Alabama is definitely trending down but to say that like UGA has looked great so far is funny.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
We were trending down the last 2 years. We just are down now.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Define “trending” because UGA is trending down as well based on performance this year versus previous years, you just haven’t played anyone with a pulse. Btw, Alabama is definitely trending down but to say that like UGA has looked great so far is funny.
Lol. Is that not what I just fning said? I mean at least UGA has a coach who isn’t one foot away from the damn nursing home.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Saban is still the GOAT as of right now.
I mean, yeah, absolutely. He will be until someone else wins 7 natties or more and the other records he's set.

It always comes to an end at some point.

Idk if NIL and the portal have ruined CFB, but it's definitely ruined Bama. Saban doesn't know how to manage players and coaches in this era. Everything was The Process and living up to the standard every second of the day. That attitude is gone and with it went the winning edge that set us apart. We still had it in 2020, but something broke between that chip and the 2021 season and I don't think Nick has a clue how to fix it.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol. Is that not what I just fning said? I mean at least UGA has a coach who isn’t one foot away from the damn nursing home.
You got in your feels because I said Texas has the best win so far. You took that and said “Bama is trending down”. No sh*t…if Bama wasn’t trending down, Texas doesn’t win that game. Still doesn’t change what I said about Texas having the best win.

Somehow you took that comment and turned it into a Saban v Kirby or UGA v Alabama argument lmao.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
I mean, yeah, absolutely. He will be until someone else wins 7 natties or more and the other records he's set.

It always comes to an end at some point.

Idk if NIL and the portal have ruined CFB, but it's definitely ruined Bama. Saban doesn't know how to manage players and coaches in this era. Everything was The Process and living up to the standard every second of the day. That attitude is gone and with it went the winning edge that set us apart. We still had it in 2020, but something broke between that chip and the 2021 season and I don't think Nick has a clue how to fix it.
I agree. NIL and this whole damn transfer portal **** is absurd to a degree.

Reactions: Six Tool Player

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
You got in your feels because I said Texas has the best win so far. You took that and said “Bama is trending down”. No sh*t…if Bama wasn’t tending down, Texas doesn’t win that game. Still doesn’t change what I said about Texas having the best win.

Somehow you took that comment and turned it into a Saban v Kirby or UGA v Alabama argument lmao.
Huh?! Lol yeah ok

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Huh?! Lol yeah ok
Not sure how else to explain it to you. I said Texas had the best win so far. You said Bama is not Bama anymore and is trending down. That doesn’t take away from my opinion that Texas has the best win. If you think there has been a better one, name it. There hasn’t been a clear cut best team so far.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Not sure how else to explain it to you. I said Texas had the best win so far. You said Bama is not Bama anymore and is trending down. That doesn’t take away from my opinion that Texas has the best win. If you think there has been a better one, name it. There hasn’t been a clear cut best team so far.
Oh ok so you think your opinion is superior to anyone else’s? And I never said one time that there was a “clear cut best team so far” I mean come on man deal with your illiterate situation before posting.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login