Perry Proud Of All MSU Ties

JoelTColeman

May 24, 2013
Al Perry

Former Bulldog thankful for his and his son's time in Maroon and White.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**

Eleven Bravo

Aug 31, 2018
Al Perry

Former Bulldog thankful for his and his son's time in Maroon and White.

More...

**These are automatic feeds from a Joel T. (Woo) Coleman Hail State RSS Feed. It reads from that feed and automatically posts new articles.**
That’s a great article, Joel. I remembered when Al came to State from NYC. I wondered how we got an inner city kid to come so far south and how he would get adjusted. As I remember, he immediately thrived in what was a totally different environment than the one he came from. He was a great guard, had a great stroke and his quickness and his hustle really stood out. He was a fan favorite from Day One and the numbers he finished with speak for themselves. I was elated when Reggie came to State because I knew what kind of a man raised him. Glad to know that Al is still around and happy for him that he is still involved in the game that he has a great love and passion for. Thanks again, Joel. Great, informative read!

Reactions: patdog

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Hope he can come back to STATE one day in some capacity unless he'd rather retire.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login