Pete Rose

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Brought in to talk to the Bama football team lol, DAT BOI NIKKI IS SLIPPIN
Fail Old Man GIF

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This kweer thinks about Alabama and Saban constantly lmao. This is what “broke” looks like.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Yeah, a guy that’s banned for life from the Major Leagues, but spin on
What does that have to do with why he brought him in? Guys in the NFL are getting suspended left and right for gambling and the GOAT, brings someone who can talk to them more so than anyone else about why that’s a bad idea. This OP is dumb af. You’re better than this.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
What does that have to do with why he brought him in? Guys in the NFL are getting suspended left and right for gambling and the GOAT, brings someone who can talk to them more so than anyone else about why that’s a bad idea. This OP is dumb af. You’re better than this.
He’s really not better than this.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Once again, Korey looking at stories only Alabama fans would care to know. Starting to think he’s a wannabe Gump.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So maybe you’re not better than this. This **** is embarrassing.
He’s not. He’s like that 3* recruit that is begging for an Alabama offer because his dream is to go there, but the offer never arrives and he has to attend Miss St. He evidently applied to join the Alabama fan base years ago and was laughably denied.

Reactions: dp rtr

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
He’s not. He’s like that 3* recruit that is begging for an Alabama offer because his dream is to go there, but the offer never arrives and he has to attend Miss St. He evidently applied to join the Alabama fan base years ago and was laughably denied.
Dream on phaggot

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
You ever go back to see how Marley is doing?
I posted over there a couple weeks ago. I thought I canceled my membership but I guess I didn’t. I didn’t see if posted or not.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
I posted over there a couple weeks ago. I thought I canceled my membership but I guess I didn’t. I didn’t see if posted or not.
You don't have to be a paying member to post on the blue board.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Seriously? When did they start that?
Not sure but I haven't been a paying member in over 2 years and could have posted there ever since. I guess as long as your user name is active.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Marley thinks he won some kind of victory because you posted over there. I still have my yearly until December, so I lurk occasionally.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Marley thinks he won some kind of victory because you posted over there. I still have my yearly until December, so I lurk occasionally.
That guy is weird. Sad thing is it’s not an act either

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login