**PGB Memorial Fantasy Football League***

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Alright, who we got in? I think Lettuce is taking a year off, so we’ve got to find a new league. I’ll send out invites when we get everything settled. Let’s stay on ESPN.

Last year we were a full point PPR. That works for me. I like FAB budgets rather than Waiver order. I’ll set the draft for some evening the week of 9/4.

@Drebin ? @DawgatAuburn? Who else is in?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Alright, who we got in? I think Lettuce is taking a year off, so we’ve got to find a new league. I’ll send out invites when we get everything settled. Let’s stay on ESPN.

Last year we were a full point PPR. That works for me. I like FAB budgets rather than Waiver order. I’ll set the draft for some evening the week of 9/4.

I'm in. Just hit me up with the deets.

Reactions: 57stratdawg

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006

I'll claim a spot if there's an opening.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
We tried but I think he found it easier to just start a new league

LandDawg

Sep 1, 2009

Is this the lettuce patch from last couple years? If so, then Ill play again this year.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

Me. I'd like to be a part of it again. Sounds like we almost have enough to start another league.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
$100 entry?
I can not speak for everybody else or the commissioner. As for me,
IMG_5378.gif
Also just a thought, I never knew PGB or met him but I can tell he was a damn fine fellow. I have never heard of another bulldog spoken so highly of here, so my idea is to take the entry fees and come up with some kind of trophy in his honor that can be passed from winner to winner each year.

Last edited:

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
I'm fine with a $100 entry. We can always have some pay and some play for free. You're only eligible for $ if you pay in.

I'm going by who has DM'ed me an email address for an invite. So far we have 10 (9 + me). I'm fine with this league being 14 or 16 teams. So, i think we've got plenty of room:

@Drebin
@Lucifer Morningstar
@Chesusdog
@MSUDC11-2.0
@MississippiTexan
@bsquared24
@HotMop
@IBleedMaroonDawg
@dickiedawg

I need email addresses from:

@DawgatAuburn, @OldVideoGuy, @Ellisville Dawg, @LandingDog

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Just some ideas on a trophy if anybody is interested in the idea:

Just some ideas I found. There are about a million and I tried to be tasteful and reasonably priced. If nobody wants to do it I understand, but I thought it was a cool idea.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
The old league that Lettuce ran seems to be on its last legs. Only four or five people are responding on the message board. If we split everyone who wants to play between the two leagues, we could have two smaller leagues, or we will have one league this year. This was the original fantasy football league for the Six Pack.

Members

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login