Philly / NYG Game Thread

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
FLY Eagles FLY!!! I think they roll all the way to Super Bowl Champs. Hard to see anybody getting within a couple TDs of them. Only way they stumble is if Hurts gets hurt.

Reactions: dickiedawg

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
FLY Eagles FLY!!! I think they roll all the way to Super Bowl Champs. Hard to see anybody getting within a couple TDs of them. Only way they stumble is if Hurts gets hurt.
TCU rolled through the big 12 too. Philly might win but I'd put my money on the AFC to win it all.

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Phuck Philly!

Hurts is one helluva player.

A. J. Brown is still a Diva, and one of them there Donnas.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
So can someone answer a couple questions for me. Backstory, I mainly watch the AFC, Saints and Dak in that order.

Are the Eagles actually good? I’ve seen many people say the NFC East sucks. I was also under the impression that Hurts sucks. Are these both wrong? What’s their story? I’ve also heard they have a great OL.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So can someone answer a couple questions for me. Backstory, I mainly watch the AFC, Saints and Dak in that order.

Are the Eagles actually good? I’ve seen many people say the NFC East sucks. I was also under the impression that Hurts sucks. Are these both wrong? What’s their story? I’ve also heard they have a great OL.

Obviously these are my opinions, rather than the straight facts Cooterpoot lays down all over the board.

Yes, the Eagles are good. Like probably Top 5 NFL good, but no lock for a big silver football trophy.

No, clearly Hurts does not suck. He is good and can be very good.

The AFC has more good teams than the NFC, but that doesn't mean that Dallas, San Fran or Philly aren't capable of a run to a championship.

Philly has a really good O line.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login