PJ Woodland

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
But wait....the narrative was that he did not have an offer to LSU and he didn't walk away from us. We pulled his scholly**** No doubt we wanted to use that scholarship on an unrated juco player....lol

Reactions: blitz2Win

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
But wait....the narrative was that he did not have an offer to LSU and he didn't walk away from us. We pulled his scholly**** No doubt we wanted to use that scholarship on an unrated juco player....lol
yea, I was just told on here that he had no offer from LSU, I guess he did.

apparently that story about Arnett pulling his ship was BS. This staff isn’t cleaning up instate.

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
yea, I was just told on here that he had no offer from LSU, I guess he did.

apparently that story about Arnett pulling his ship was BS. This staff isn’t cleaning up instate.
We for sure never pulled his offer.LSU is where he always wanted to go...would have committed there over the summer if they would have took him.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I read ED also. There are a couple guys on there that are simply ridiculous. They swear they have inside info and we pulled it. Of course they think it's all headed in the right direction blah blah blah

7Dust

Sep 1, 2023
I read ED also. There are a couple guys on there that are simply ridiculous. They swear they have inside info and we pulled it. Of course they think it's all headed in the right direction blah blah blah
Yea that never happened...the pulled the offer part.We've been trying to get the kid back in the class since he decommitted.....he's just always wanted to go to LSU and they just went all in on him the last few weeks.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
If this staff pulled his offer, then they need to be fired considering how friggin bad we are.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
thats Insane, I’m surprised they can figure out how to turn their computer on
Well, All I know is what was reported and no we did not pull his offer. It's NIL money. And that is always going to be tied to whoever the staff is.... good or bad.

The product is bad. We don't get the $$$$.

Reactions: Will Rogers.sixpack

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
apparently the claim is he isn’t any good, we dropped him and there are better players that are jucos.

yea I’m sure LSU routinely wastes visits and scholarship offers on players that aren’t any good....just delusional

Golding is offering him a ship too, he must just not be able to evaluate talent like this staff can. LOL

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't blame coaching staff. Blame MSU fans for not donating money. It's all about money now. Not how good a coach can recruit. Got to have the money.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
I don't blame coaching staff. Blame MSU fans for not donating money. It's all about money now. Not how good a coach can recruit. Got to have the money.
SMH this staff can't recruit and our NIL has money

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
apparently the claim is he isn’t any good, we dropped him and there are better players that are jucos.

yea I’m sure LSU routinely wastes visits and scholarship offers on players that aren’t any good....just delusional

Golding is offering him a ship too, he must just not be able to evaluate talent like this staff can. LOL
AU, LSU, & OM all hit him with offers. But Arnett doesn't think he's any good? lol

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Obviously, our NIL has some money but not like LSU. They can buy whoever they want. We can't. Stop the hate until the end of the season. If we finish in the top 30 in recruiting, I will be happy. That's where we have been since Mullen was here. Save what NIL money for the portal and keeping guys that are good on the roster. If you think we have NIL money to throw away at everyone anyone, then you are crazy. If LSU wants someone, they will get him. Far as we know the bidding might already be too high. So, our staff said **** it and move on.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Emmanuel Forbes was 6 foot 180 pounds. Woodland is 6 foot 165 pounds. The story from people supposedly in the know is he wasn't physical enough or big enough to play corner against better competition. Surely he could redshirt and put on 15 pounds of muscle. Forbes was a skinny kid too but he sure balled his a$$ off here. That's the story from the know it all on ED. Arnett watched a game a couple Fridays ago and left at halftime. They pulled his offer the next day and are going juco.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Obviously, our NIL has some money but not like LSU. They can buy whoever they want. We can't. Stop the hate until the end of the season. If we finish in the top 30 in recruiting, I will be happy. That's where we have been since Mullen was here. Save what NIL money for the portal and keeping guys that are good on the roster. If you think we have NIL money to throw away at everyone anyone, then you are crazy. If LSU wants someone, they will get him. Far as we know the bidding might already be too high. So, our staff said **** it and move on.
I'm not worried about Woodland. Were last in the SEC in recruiting. Vandy is going to finish better than us. That's total inability to recruit and not NIL. Then you've got the awful product on the field to try to sell. The coaching is bad. Good luck. And we'll sit on the staff and save dollars.

Cdbo

Oct 4, 2023
it does not matter if we make a bowl or not. If this staff is back next year it will take years to climb out of this hole. ZA has no clue how to run a big time SEC program. Other schools are praying that we keep him. ZA vs. Kiffin, who you got??

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Emmanuel Forbes was 6 foot 180 pounds. Woodland is 6 foot 165 pounds. The story from people supposedly in the know is he wasn't physical enough or big enough to play corner against better competition. Surely he could redshirt and put on 15 pounds of muscle. Forbes was a skinny kid too but he sure balled his a$$ off here. That's the story from the know it all on ED. Arnett watched a game a couple Fridays ago and left at halftime. They pulled his offer the next day and are going juco.
Actually Forbes is listed at 6 foot and 150 pounds on 247 as a high school senior. this kid is listed as 6 foot and 165 pounds, so he’s actually bigger than Forbes coming out of high school.

Ole Miss fans have a thread discussing Auburn vs State and they are all pulling for a state win so that Arnett gets extended. they say their goal is to keep Arnett at State. think about that.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Well, per our writers, we did not pull the offer.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
it does not matter if we make a bowl or not. If this staff is back next year it will take years to climb out of this hole. ZA has no clue how to run a big time SEC program. Other schools are praying that we keep him. ZA vs. Kiffin, who you got??
Not if everybody blows up the email of the AD.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Actually Forbes is listed at 6 foot and 150 pounds on 247 as a high school senior. this kid is listed as 6 foot and 165 pounds, so he’s actually bigger than Forbes coming out of high school.

Ole Miss fans have a thread discussing Auburn vs State and they are all pulling for a state win so that Arnett gets extended. they say their goal is to keep Arnett at State. think about that.
Exactly. My listing was his Miss State stats.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login