Players so excited, they picked up SELMON and carried him

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
His last name is Selmon, it’s pretty much royalty at Oklahoma. His father and two uncles starred as d lineman there. I’m sure that didn’t hurt in helping him land that job. With that said, I’m all for it, but I’m just saying I haven’t read or seen any actual real substance, just hype. Ok sure this Lebby hire might work out great, but you have to admit it was not an astonishing accomplishment and was easy to hire your buddy from the same school you just left. This could be a make or break hire for Selmon, for it’s his own actual baby if you will. This is his first real thing he’s actually done. If it does work out somewhat, don’t be surprised if he bolts quickly and heads back to Oklahoma or somewhere bigger, and then takes Jett Sweep Lebby with him. That might be our best case scenario truthfully.
1701150533219.gif

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
His last name is Selmon, it’s pretty much royalty at Oklahoma. His father and two uncles starred as d lineman there. I’m sure that didn’t hurt in helping him land that job. With that said, I’m all for it, but I’m just saying I haven’t read or seen any actual real substance, just hype. Ok sure this Lebby hire might work out great, but you have to admit it was not an astonishing accomplishment and was easy to hire your buddy from the same school you just left. This could be a make or break hire for Selmon, for it’s his own actual baby if you will. This is his first real thing he’s actually done. If it does work out somewhat, don’t be surprised if he bolts quickly and heads back to Oklahoma or somewhere bigger, and then takes Jett Sweep Lebby with him. That might be our best case scenario truthfully.
I have someone from previous employer on my team that I hired. I could’ve searched far and wide and ended up with a wildcard, but I went with the guy that I personally knew because of what I know about him and he has been awesome. No matter who was hired it is a big one for Selmon and most likely the one on which he will rise/fall.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Illuminati GIF

lots of new people on this website. It’s a little scary I guess.

Reactions: yakalot2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login