Please retire Mike

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I'm begging. I'm broke or I'd pay your buyout. Your offense is really bad and your play calling and QB make it worse. You can't even get a viable punter on the field and don't know when to go for two. I'll rescind this request if you blow up the refs at the presser and pay your fine.
But I can't promise it won't come up again in two weeks.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
I'm begging. I'm broke or I'd pay your buyout. Your offense is really bad and your play calling and QB make it worse. You can't even get a viable punter on the field and don't know when to go for two. I'll rescind this request if you blow up the refs at the presser and pay your fine.
Have you *** yet or are you still jerking it?

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018

Pity Party Whining GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Grover777

Nov 1, 2022
Colter is a troll ,with no life

we work hard during the week to pay for his govt cheese and internet fees

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Mike will do Mike and you ain't doing you too well right now. And with no AD.......Mike is King!

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
What a stupid comment. We finally have stable coaching and recruiting is improving. Give Leach some time!

• Haha
Reactions: patdog

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I own you. Get over yourself.
You own some government cheese and a welfare check
Oh, you're a racist too, not surprised

17ing pathetic to see nonsensical response at any time, but especially at 8am on a Monday when scrolling thru to see weekend threads. Nobody expected us to win on Saturday. UGA's D is excellent.

Win the last 2 games, finish 8-4, finish 4th in the West, and go play a good bowl game.

Reactions: Ranchdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login