Plumblee

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Will he transfer to an SEC team so he can still break Mangum’s record?

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Article I read said either UCF or Indiana is his likely destination with UCF in the lead. Both will let him play baseball. I also saw where Ole Miss is likely to get the running back from TCU.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Article I read said either UCF or Indiana is his likely destination with UCF in the lead. Both will let him play baseball. I also saw where Ole Miss is likely to get the running back from TCU.

I was told by a Mississippi Louisiana Black Bear Rebel Landshark at WOrk that he was going to Jacksonville State and hooking up with Richrod again. No clue if he was just guessing or had actually heard that from sources. Didn't even know that's where RichRod was.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I guess he has his heart set on playing QB, but he would have 50 receptions a year at MSU… but I don’t think he would make the baseball team here.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Heard from my UM source last night that it will be UCF to play baseball too.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Might have but safety is where he belonged from the start he might could have gotten a pro career had he listened to the right coaches and got the right coaching for safeties m. A lot of good high school qbs end up making a pro roster somewhere moving to defense and getting coached up by the right coach

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I don’t think he’d have 50 receptions either. And I’m a fan, but he’s positionless at most schools.
This is true, he didn't do too well at WR this year. QB seems to be the only place he can make it work but we know he's not NFL good, so what's the play? Maybe CB? I don't think he's big or bad enough to be a Safety. That's what Nick Marshall is doing, and JRP reminds me a lot of him.

To me, if he knows what's best for him, he goes to UCF and puts his talents on display, and just has to hope the NFL notices the athletic ability.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Might have but safety is where he belonged from the start he might could have gotten a pro career had he listened to the right coaches and got the right coaching for safeties m. A lot of good high school qbs end up making a pro roster somewhere moving to defense and getting coached up by the right coach
Nah, Corner. He's too fast, and doesn't pack the punch to be a Safety.

CoolDawg

Oct 20, 2013
Shocked to seem him go! I don't believe a player and a school were ever more made for each other. His arrogance, cockiness, and ego, much like that of the school, is way above his importance, talent, and ability.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
What is it about the young man that had everyone so worked up? I understand him fitting the Confederates’ profile but there must be dozens with his resume wanting to play for them every year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
One foot in the portal after that Manning end zone gimmick.

Second foot after the sugar bowl diss

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login