POLL: Interlocking Logo/NIL Drive

Would you take part in an NIL drive to the BI/SEF tied to the interlocking logo?

• Total voters

DawgSZN12

Feb 3, 2022
Voting Chris Farley GIF

DawgSZN12

Feb 3, 2022
Just wanted to pitch this idea — what if there was some NIL goal set to reach to bring back just the interlocking helmets (not necessarily the 1998 jersey/uni combo) for X number of games per season? I would venture to guess the financials related to merch and items sold with the interlocking logo since its release last year is pretty strong. I would think there’s enough people who would love to see the interlocking logo on the helmets more or permanently that an NIL drive with a goal could be pretty successful.

DawgSZN12

Feb 3, 2022
@CharlieWinfield do you think something like this could generate enough NIL revenue to make a difference? Seems like a worthy cause + a compromise of sorts on a topic that has long divided the fan base & admin. It’s a chance to get on the same page + raise money for a great cause.

DawgSZN12

Feb 3, 2022
Selmon has shown he will engage in conversation. If there’s overwhelming data suggesting serious $$ could be made, then it’ll be made public that he had a layup to get some more cash for NIL and denied it out of stubbornness. Bringing $$ and NIL into this, I don’t think he’ll turn a blind eye to this if we can get enough cash behind us.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login