POLL: Worst city in America?

What is the worst city in these United States?

• Total voters

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Idk Willy, you’re suspect my guy
So you equate facts with racism? The cities discussed ITT = sh*t. There is a common denominator among them all. I will let you figure out what that is, but it has nothing to do with race.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
San Francisco used to be one of the best but now easily the worst. It has the highest level of shitbag NPC's hands down. Nothing but hair dyed chick's with gender neutral pro nouns. Then you have vagrants taking ***** in streets while they freely steal whatever they want.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Hbtrojan58

Mar 10, 2023
Seattle? I thought it was great. Beautiful city. SF the early 2000's was awesome too. Haven't been back since. It's a **** hole now apparently

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Every big city has their really nice areas and attractions, Memphis has really good spots but man it's getting worse just New Orleans.
Oh yeah. I used to go to Memphis a lot 20 years ago and had a lot of fun (platinum plus ha) but it’s gone to **** now.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Says the punk that throws insults on the regular lol, be careful throwing rocks in your glasshouse
I’m just saying….we all talk a little sh*t. You are insinuating racism when people are just stating facts. Trust me, if I was a racist, I would freely admit it. For example, all of the cities listed ITT, which are certifiable sh*t holes, have one very distinct thing in common. You can choose to see that for what it is or not, but it has nothing to do with race.

Reactions: Bolden1983

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login