Poor Marley

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Congrats to my old friends Marley and CG. They took something good and screwed it up. May they rot in hell.

And a huge welcome to all those who “threatened” but were told they would never leave. Lololololol

Reactions: dp rtr and Wiffy

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Approve Pedro Pascal GIF by Nordisk Film Finland
I approve of this message. **** Garcia. I just pity Marley at this point.

Reactions: Wiffy

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
Hey, I got banned for life so I didn’t get to tell him what a *}#= ?:8(4!:mad:,)?:&/84&,&/8,
POS he is.
New BOL mod unbanned me. He also told me not to contact CG. I had already sent him some messages that he didn’t respond to. Apparently, he was a BOL mod, but neither Tim Watts or the new head of the Bama247 crew had heard of him before I brought him up in a DM.

jordan86rtr

Aug 15, 2022
New BOL mod unbanned me. He also told me not to contact CG. I had already sent him some messages that he didn’t respond to. Apparently, he was a BOL mod, but neither Tim Watts or the new head of the Bama247 crew had heard of him before I brought him up in a DM.
CG was the main one that ruined that place, he was always deleting my posts. I just quit posting because he took the fun out of posting.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Probably has mod rights on every board. What a cspos. Cuntcia even banned me from my HB which Sonny decided not to overturn. I got sideways with a few of his mods as well.
I’m done on that site.

Reactions: dp rtr

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login