Portal entry andexit

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I'd guess they are just seeing who's interested in them. In the case of Tulu - I'm sure every team in the country would take him because he's the best KO returner in college. But how much is that worth? Guess it depends on how much money you've got to throw around. But the best teams probably already have a pretty decent return guy anyway. At this point in his career most teams will just try to avoid kicking to him.

Felonious Junk

Oct 23, 2008
New rule. If you enter the transfer portal and no one picks you up, too bad bltch. Enjoy not playing for anyone. Just like if you declare early for the draft and you go undrafted. That’s the risk you take.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Negotiating NIL tactic? Return means terms reached?
I heard money wasn’t the issue but who knows.
I’m gonna play devil’s advocate a little here but what if it was the coaching change?
I can tell you in 2020 we had new leadership come into my company and early indications were they weren’t a fan of my department and I was probably going to see negative impact . 2 months later, the decision was made to dissolve my department. There wasn’t an equivalent position available, so I was forced to take severance and thankfully found a landing place 3 weeks before it ended. At the time I would have loved to have the ability to tweet my intentions to play the field and have 130 prospective companies giving me a look.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
New rule. If you enter the transfer portal and no one picks you up, too bad bltch. Enjoy not playing for anyone. Just like if you declare early for the draft and you go undrafted. That’s the risk you take.
I'm happy Tulu is coming back. I'm just concerned that this will become a frequent issue going forward if it is a negotiating tool.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login