Positive Post Warning

Dawgs_4_life

Jun 12, 2014
I could see him making a roster as an UDFA. His ability to read plays and effort will go a long way in an NFL camp.

Reactions: AFDawg

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I'm sure he will get the Errol Thompson treatment by the NFL. They want their LBs in the NFL to be thicker DBs. I miss the gold old days with these kinda guys.

View attachment 403607
I always thought of middle LBers as big dumb meat missiles, probably based on my experience with my LBers growing up who were complete morons. I don't know Jett but he seems like the Einstein of LBers.

Arnett's press conference kind of backs that theory up. He's a smart dude who knows what's about to happen which is why he always seems to be in the middle of everything.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I always thought of middle LBers as big dumb meat missiles, probably based on my experience with my LBers growing up who were complete morons. I don't know Jett but he seems like the Einstein of LBers.

Arnett's press conference kind of backs that theory up. He's a smart dude who knows what's about to happen which is why he always seems to be in the middle of everything.

He read that first down sweep late in the game so well that he actually had to slow down or he was going to beat the 17'n RB to the spot he was heading for.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I could see him making a roster as an UDFA. His ability to read plays and effort will go a long way in an NFL camp.
You can never tell about players if they make up for the lack of one with other abilities and can help lead your defense on the field. It's worth a lot to an NFL team. He probably won't make it, but it's possible because he can read plays on the field while in the game. NFL linebackers don't have to be a prototype linebacker. You can never tell who they would consider to be a valuable player in their defense at that particular time.

This guy was a safety in college.

HDhnSDog_400x400.jpg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

Meat missile? Based on your experience?

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
He’s like a good size Rudy with actual talent and parents who are Engineers instead of steel workers. Dude knows foosball. I’m all for putting him on the defensive staff and Will on the offensive staff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login