Possible shooter from the portal? Alijah Martin from FAU.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Leads team in scoring, good from 3, and they are playing Memphis tonight in the NCAAT. From Summit.

Seems like a no-brainer if he'd be interested.

The third Weatherspoon also comes off the bench for them, but he doesn't seem to be quite as good. Not sure how both these guys ended up in south Florida, maybe a victim of COVID crootin? I don't even see them listed on 247.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015

Leads team in scoring, good from 3, and they are playing Memphis tonight in the NCAAT. From Summit.

The third Weatherspoon also comes off the bench for them, but he doesn't seem to be quite as good. Not sure how both these guys ended up in south Florida, maybe a victim of COVID crootin? I don't even see them listed on 247.
Fail Novak Djokovic GIF by Australian Open

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

Based on title I feared he was from Alabama.***

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

shooter pistol GIF

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Martin can definitely play- it'd be wild if the WAG were to actually happen.

ETA - 3rd times a charm for the Westherspoon family making a Sweet 16.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012

Subject made me think we were getting an Alabama player.

Reactions: Dawgg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I figured there was another wacko shooting up more people when I saw the headline

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Don’t be an *******.

17 off. My comment was 2 fold and completely appropriate at this point in the crazy world that has been created around me.
- My response was meant to point out that there actually was yet another mass shooting. They are so common, some arent even well known. There have already been 15 mass killings(4 or more dead) this year. Over 200 people have been killed in mass shootings this year. There have been nearly 150 mass shootings this year and its barely past 100 days into the year.
- 'thoughts and prayers' is one of the most meaningless comments there is to say, type, or even think. 17 your thoughts and prayers, they are worthless in changing this disaster of a reality we have created for ourselves. This will not stop with thoughts and prayers. This will not slow down with thoughts and prayers. It will only slow down once we as a society start giving a 17 and limiting access(sale and use) of specific guns as well as guns in general. Guns would still stay legal. Guns should still be legal. There is no constitutional guarantee that citizens have access to any 'arms' that they want, to be very clear. We can choose to have only handguns as legal. We can choose to only have shotguns as legal. We can choose to only have revolvers as legal. Buy back guns and have a grace period before specific types are illegal to possess. Keep somne guns legal because as stated, guns are good for many things and should stay legal.
We can no longer offer up thoughts and prayers without also committing to meaningful action or our condolences are hollow. This gun violence is not only senseless, it is rooted in stubbornness, finger-pointing and platform pontifications.

Until people who send 'thoughts and prayers' actually want to reduce access to guns, their words are hollow and they are part of the problem.

Ends up I am no longer in the mood to joke about mass shootings(was I ever?...should anyone ever?) so I took the joking post and responded with something serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login